Condor Trekker 3-in-1 Pack Olive Drab
The all-purpose tactical and extremely durable, the Trekker 3-in-1 Pack from Condor is a unique outdoor rucksack designed for very demanding individuals looking for a roomy and versatile pack.
The main compartment opens wide and is accessible from the top or the bottom and can easily be divided into two sections by utilising an internal zipper divider, creating the sizeable top chamber and medium-size bottom one. The backside of the main compartment comes with large hydration compatible flat pocket, which also accommodates laptops, tablets or notebooks up to 17" in size. Above the flat pocket are hook-and-loop adjustable loops for attachment of hydration bag and a passage for drinking tube, earphones or communication devices. Two heavy duty compression straps, placed on both sides, allow the backpack to be adapted to the size of carried kit and prevent it from shifting inside the bag, which may cause unnecessary noise, discomfort, and disturbance to the balance. Large pocket on the front of the bag can serve as an admin pocket, while three strong carrying handles found on the top, side and the bottom, are perfect when crossing fords (river crossings) or lifting the backpack from the ground.
The main advantage of the Trekker 3-in-1 Pack is fully stowable, ergonomically designed and adjustable in length padded shoulder straps and waist system, which helps to distribute weight evenly throughout the upper body which ensures comfortable carry even for long periods of time. The waist strap can easily be detached from the rucksack which allows the use of modular weapon belts together with a tactical vest. Amongst many interesting design solutions of this backpack are detachable exterior compartment, which quickly turns into a sling pack with robust MOLLE/PALS webbing, a large admin compartment, multiple storage sleeves and pen slots to carry the essentials during the day-trip.
This practical, sturdy and fully MOLLE and hydration bladder compatible, Condor Trekker 3-in-1 Pack is a perfect choice for military and law enforcement as well as for a traveller who needs a practical pack that will provide maximum space and comfort of carrying.
- Fully functional 3-in-1 travel backpack with multiple carry options: it may be used as bag, rucksack or sling pack
- Capacity: 55 litres (3356 cu in)
- External size approx. 24x14x10 (61x35x25cm)
- Zippered internal divider allows to divide main compartment into two separate chambers
- Top main compartment when divided 14x16.5x9 (36x42x23cm)
- Lower main compartment when divided 14x7.5x9 (36x19x23cm)
- Clam shell opening with dual access points: from the top and bottom
- Laptop compatible sleeve storage
- Hydration compatible sleeve storage
- Passage to the main compartment for a drinking tube with two inner hook-and-loop adjustable loops
- External bungee cord web for quick outer storage
- Frontal deep 15x8 (38x20cm) mesh-lined pocket with dual access zip opening
- Heavy duty carry and drag handles on the top, side and bottom
- Two compression straps with quick release buckles on each side
- Zippered side pocket for bottle storage 9x3x3 (23x8x8cm)
Zipper detachable sling pack:
- Tactical cross body shoulder bag
- Two way clam shell opening
- Integral 3" ergonomic padded shoulder strap with PALS webbing and swivel quick release buckle
- Durable hanging loop
- Padded back for added comfort
- Front admin compartment with multiple inner sleeves and carabiner
- Verticaly zippered pocket on the front 13x7 (33x18cm) with inner loop-panel 4x7 (10x18cm) for easy customisation
- MOLLE compatible webbing panel on the front
- Loop-panel 7x2.5 (18x6cm) on the front for attaching hook-and-loop ID, tags or morale patches
Other features of Trekker 3-in-1 Pack:
- Tough removable aluminium frame supports
- PVC reinforced abrasion resistant bottom
- Removable ergonomic quick-detach carrying system
- Adjustable sling strap (max. 50) with metal snaphooks
- Anatomically designed and fully adjustable padded, breathable yoke-style shoulder straps
- Stowable, enlarged and fully adjustable waist belt with buckled strap
- Adjustable sternum strap with durable quick release buckle
- D-Ring on each shoulder strap
- Hidden bottom pocket to store unzippered straps cover
- Durable zippers with pull tabs
- All seams taped and secured
- Weight (empty): 2980g (6.56lb)
- Manufacturer: Condor
- Manufacturers number: 111134
- Accessories not included
Your package will normally be dispatched via the Royal Mail or DPD on the same or next business day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All shipping prices are for unlimited items:
Standard 2-4 Days Delivery Free
- Available on all orders regardless of the price and size of your order
- We aim to dispatch your parcel the same or next working day; you should receive it within 2-4 working days from the day you placed the order.
Next Day Delivery £2.50
- Available only if ordered before 2pm Monday to Thursday
- Your order will arrive the following working day between 9am and 6pm.
- Please note Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays are NOT working days.
- You will be given a tracking number which will allow you to follow your order
- Not available for destinations in the Highlands and Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Guernsey and Jersey, Isle of Scilly and mid Wales.
|Austria||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||£14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||£8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||£8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxemburg||£4.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||£8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Poland||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||£6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check shipping price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in the UK. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us by the Post Office as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we hope you would be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to make a return.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days of receipt, as long as, they are in a resalable condition with all packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy. There is no need to email us when sending us a return.
Freepost Return Instructions:
- Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel.
- Login to our Returns Portal. You will need your order number and email or postcode or phone number.
- Select your preferred return option: a FREE Royal Mail return label or a paid via Hermes, Collect+, DPD or UPS
- Once you have processed your return in the portal, you're ready to post it off. Make sure you keep proof of postage.
Alternatively, it can be shipped back via a service of your choice. Please return the items using the pre-printed returns label attached. Please note that using this service you will need to pay postage costs of returning your item.
International Returns from within the EU, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia or New Zealand
Simply visit our Returns Portal to create a return label and to find your nearest return location. You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please keep a record of your order number that is stated on the dispatch note as it will be required to create a return through the returns portal.
International Returns from the Rest of the World
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please return the item to the below address,
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Make sure the sender's address is ON the box. Consignments without the sender's address will not be processed and they will be disposed of after 60 days.