First Tactical Men's V2 Tactical Pants Black
Made of proprietary ARMS 2-way mechanical stretch micro Ripstop fabric, the V2 Tactical Pants from First Tactical are ultra-lightweight and highly functional tactical pants and feature a genuine heavy duty YKK zipper and Prym snap, seven wide belt loops, and running gusset for ease of movement during the demanding missions. Moreover, these functional combat trousers come with articulated and reinforced knees with double-layer knee pad pockets, multiple utility pockets and two hook-and-loop secured expandable side cargo pockets to carry oversized gear and the Teflon Shield+ treatment which repels water, oil, and stains. The V2 Tactical Pants are an ideal duty uniform wear for any law enforcement, military, and security personnel, as well as for everyday use.
- Professional feel and look with tactical practicality
- Zip fly with press stud and button
- Genuine metal YKK zipper with semi-automatic lock
- Heavy duty Prym snap covered in detail
- Seven 2" (5.08cm) wide belt loops
- Stretch waist for added comfort and movability
- Running gusset for freedom of movement
- Two deep front nylon reinforcement hand pockets with inner grommets and mesh lining for added breathability
- Two front slim EDC gear pockets at the front with strengthened edges for knife clips
- Two bottom-expandable side cargo pockets with hook-and-loop secured flaps, with pen holes
- Internal two-channel sleeves and hanging grommets in cargo pockets
- Two easily accessible back seam pockets
- Logo detail in right cargo pocket
- Internal knee pad side access for optional kneepads
- Bottom cuffs accept optional cord for easy adjustments
- Internal hanging loop and ID panel
- Triple-needle stitching at critical seams
- Teflon Shield+ treatment which dries quicker and repels water, oil, and stains
- Double Dyed fabric for neat and professional look
- Proprietary ARMS 2-way mechanical stretch, micro Ripstop fabric
- Belt and other accessories not included
- Material: 6.4 oz. 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Manufacturer: First Tactical
- Manufacturer's number: 114011-019
Your package will normally be dispatched via the Royal Mail or DPD on the same or next business day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All shipping prices are for unlimited items:
Standard 2-4 Days Delivery Free
- Available on all orders regardless of the price and size of your order
- We aim to dispatch your parcel the same or next working day; you should receive it within 2-4 working days from the day you placed the order.
Next Day Delivery £2.50
- Available only if ordered before 2pm Monday to Thursday
- Your order will arrive the following working day between 9am and 6pm.
- Please note Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays are NOT working days.
- You will be given a tracking number which will allow you to follow your order
- Not available for destinations in the Highlands and Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Guernsey and Jersey, Isle of Scilly and mid Wales.
|Austria||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||£14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||£8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||£8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxemburg||£4.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||£8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Poland||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||£6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check shipping price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in the UK. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us by the Post Office as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we hope you would be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to make a return.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 60 days of receipt, as long as, they are in a resellable condition with all packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy. There is no need to email us when sending us a return.
UK returns are FREE and easy! You'll find a pre-paid label on your dispatch note in your parcel.
- Pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel
- Attach the pre-paid Return Royal Mail Label onto your parcel (one label per parcel)
- Take your return to your local Post Office and obtain proof of postage
International Returns from within the EU, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia or New Zealand
Simply visit our Returns Portal to create a return label and to find your nearest return location. You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please keep a record of your order number that is stated on the dispatch note as it will be required to create a return through the returns portal.
International Returns from the Rest of the World
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please return the item to the below address,
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Make sure the sender's address is ON the box. Consignments without the sender's address will not be processed and they will be disposed of after 60 days.