Mil-Tec Plate Carrier Vest Gen II Coyote
This upgraded version of Mil-Tec Plate Carrier Vest is undoubtedly an answer to all load carrying needs of people interested in military and has all features expected from MOLLE system equipment.
This perfectly designed and durable vest, comes with centrally situated triple mag panel, hook-and-loop secured admin pocket for easy access to maps, documents or utility gear, internal compartments for soft or hard armour plates (Soft Armour Panels included) and padded front and back panels. Both panels are connected on the waist level with durable PALS straps equipped with elastic cord closure on the back. This quality vest also comes with non-slip wrap-around pads on shoulders for extra comfort and support, hook-and-loop hydration tabs and pull-down flaps for easy access to ballistic plates.
All features of Plate Carrier Vest Gen II from Mil-Tec allow for modifications or quick adjustments and provide maximum comfort, fit and ventilation of its operator, which make this ultra-lightweight and durable vest a must-have protective field gear for any serious airsoft or paintball enthusiast, as well as for security, military or Law Enforcement personnel.
- Compact, lightweight and comfortable to wear
- Optimizes mobility and reduces load weight
- One size fits most
- Fully adjustable in girth and height
- Anti-slip shoulder straps with hook-and-loop adjusters
- Detachable shoulder pads with hook-and-loop hydration tube holders
- Hook-and-loop straps on front for easy identification or customisation
- Centrally situated triple panel with easy and secure quick-release access to magazines
- Front admin pocket with hook-and-loop closure for easy and secure access to maps, documents or utility gear
- Heavy wearing PALS webbing system around vest for MOLLE attachments
- Top front and back panel lined with soft inner mesh material for added comfort
- Removable hook-and-loop MOLLE internal straps with elastic cord closure on the back
- Easy hook-and-loop access plate pockets
- Accepts Large BALCS/SPEAR cut soft armour or ceramic plates level III and IV up to 11"x 13" (Soft Armour Panels included)
- Polyvinylchloride coated for added flexibility and impact resistance
- Perfect for military and LE requirements, rapid response situations, airsoft or paintball
- Weight: approx. 950g (33.5oz)
- Shoulder straps material: 100% Thermoplastic Rubber
- Material: 100% Polyester (Oxford)
- Manufacturer: Mil-Tec
- Manufacturer's number: 13463205
Your package will normally be dispatched via the Royal Mail or DPD on the same or next business day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All shipping prices are for unlimited items:
Standard 2-4 Days Delivery Free
- Available on all orders regardless of the price and size of your order
- We aim to dispatch your parcel the same or next working day; you should receive it within 2-4 working days from the day you placed the order.
Next Day Delivery £2.50
- Available only if ordered before 2pm Monday to Thursday
- Your order will arrive the following working day between 9am and 6pm.
- Please note Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays are NOT working days.
- You will be given a tracking number which will allow you to follow your order
- Not available for destinations in the Highlands and Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Guernsey and Jersey, Isle of Scilly and mid Wales.
|Austria||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||£14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||£8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||£8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxemburg||£4.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||£8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Poland||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||£6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check shipping price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in the UK. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us by the Post Office as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we hope you would be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to make a return.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days of receipt, as long as, they are in a resellable condition with all packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy. There is no need to email us when sending us a return.
UK returns are FREE and easy! You'll find a pre-paid label on your dispatch note in your parcel.
- Pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel
- Attach the pre-paid Return Royal Mail Label onto your parcel (one label per parcel)
- Take your return to your local Post Office and obtain proof of postage
International Returns from within the EU, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia or New Zealand
Simply visit our Returns Portal to create a return label and to find your nearest return location. You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please keep a record of your order number that is stated on the dispatch note as it will be required to create a return through the returns portal.
International Returns from the Rest of the World
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please return the item to the below address,
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Make sure the sender's address is ON the box. Consignments without the sender's address will not be processed and they will be disposed of after 60 days.