Yukon Exelon 3x50 Night Vision Scope
Yukon Advanced Optics is the largest global manufacturer and developer of consumer night vision products and balances high quality with cost effectiveness. This means optimum performance, even in entry level range products.
The Yukon Exelon models benefit from using Yukon's pioneering Gen Super/CF-Super image intensifier tubes and R-Contact lens system. These unique features significantly improve image quality across the entire field or view and resolutions comparable to entry level tubes.
The Exelon 3x50 Night Vision Scope offers 3x image magnification, a 13°angular field of view and a powerful built-in IR Illuminator which enables observation in extreme lowlight conditions, even in complete darkness. The Exelon series also features a sure-grip ABS plastic body with rubber inserts for extra hold and protection.
This powerful night vision tool is powered by a single 3V Lithium CR123A battery and comes with smooth, intuitive focusable objective and ocular lenses, and tethered to the body objective lens cap. The scope operates both in the passive mode (without man-made sources of light) and in active mode (with IR illuminator on). Switches come easily to hand and twin operational status LEDs illuminate green and red depending on the active functions and alert the user should the device be accidently turned on.
Built-in twin 1/4" thread can be used for secure mounting to tripods or as attachment points for different accessories. This quality device can also be attached on a mount with laser pointer and used as a night vision sight. This Night Vision Scope is fully self-contained and can work up to 50 hours on one CR123A battery at temperatures from -30°C to +40°C.
The Exelon 3x50 is designed for outdoor observation, guarding and terrain orientation within a wide range of natural night light - from twilight to total darkness.
- Compact, lightweight and easy to use
- Built-in Infrared Illuminator
- Sure-grip ABS plastic body with rubber inserts
- IPX4 water resistant
- Tube type: Super (1+)
- Generation: Gen Super / CF-Super
- Objective lens: 50mm
- Magnification: 3x
- Field of View: 13°
- Max detection range: 180m
- Dioptric range: -5 to +5
- Resolution (centre): 40 lines/mm
- Resolution (edge): 32 lines/mm
- Operating temperature: -30°C to +40°C
- Operating time with IR on: 8 hours
- Operating time with IR off: 50 hours
- Two 1/4" tripod mounting threads
- MOLLE compatible padded carry case with zip closure, hand strap and cleaning cloth included
- Voltage: 3V (1 CR123A battery - not included)
- Dimensions: 7.8"x3.4"x2.4" (19.8x8.7x6cm)
- Weight: 500g
- Manufacturer: Yukon Advanced Optics
- Manufacturer's number: 24101
Your package will normally be dispatched via the Royal Mail or DPD on the same or next business day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All shipping prices are for unlimited items:
Standard 2-4 Days Delivery Free
- Available on all orders regardless of the price and size of your order
- We aim to dispatch your parcel the same or next working day; you should receive it within 2-4 working days from the day you placed the order.
Next Day Delivery £2.50
- Available only if ordered before 2pm Monday to Thursday
- Your order will arrive the following working day between 9am and 6pm.
- Please note Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays are NOT working days.
- You will be given a tracking number which will allow you to follow your order
- Not available for destinations in the Highlands and Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Guernsey and Jersey, Isle of Scilly and mid Wales.
|Austria||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||£14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||£8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||£8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxemburg||£4.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||£8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Poland||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||£6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check shipping price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in the UK. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us by the Post Office as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we hope you would be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to make a return.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days of receipt, as long as, they are in a resellable condition with all packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy. There is no need to email us when sending us a return.
UK returns are FREE and easy! You'll find a pre-paid label on your dispatch note in your parcel.
- Pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel
- Attach the pre-paid Return Royal Mail Label onto your parcel (one label per parcel)
- Take your return to your local Post Office and obtain proof of postage
International Returns from within the EU, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia or New Zealand
Simply visit our Returns Portal to create a return label and to find your nearest return location. You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please keep a record of your order number that is stated on the dispatch note as it will be required to create a return through the returns portal.
International Returns from the Rest of the World
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please return the item to the below address,
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Make sure the sender's address is ON the box. Consignments without the sender's address will not be processed and they will be disposed of after 60 days.