Pulsar Expert VMR 8x40 Binocular Olive Black
The Expert VMR 8x40 binocular is a new development featuring enhanced optical and constructive specifications. This superb range of day optic binoculars features non-axial construction design which is highly resistant to shock loadings and vibration. The light hermetically sealed body of this quality binocular is made from one of the strongest composite materials and complies with IP67 standards of water and dust resistance (IEC 60529). This allows for the highest protection from rain and the ingression of water, such as a wave.
The Nitrogen purged optical system prevents lenses from fogging in case of a sudden temperature drop. Exterior flat protective filters, installed in front of the objective lenses, shield the optics from sand, dust and moisture. The optics feature multicoated lenses that guarantee image clarity and realistic colour rendition. The Expert VMR 8x40 binocular also features adjustable eyepieces, ergonomic eyecups to protect the eye against lateral ambient light and the permanently connected to the binocular body Eclipse-M lens caps.
The Expert VMR model features switchable internal filters to enhance viewing experience. Really helpful in foggy conditions, or bright light, they work by polarizing the incoming light or cutting out some of the spectrum.
This durable and lightweight binocular was intended from the outset as a platform for several future application developments. The Expert VMR 8x40 is a unique multitask device that can be employed for marine, mountainside observation, hunting, shooting, search and rescue or any harsh condition environment.
- Durable glass reinforced plastic body with rubber armouring
- Progressive optical system
- Antireflective 'True Color' vacuum technology coating
- Nitrogen purged optical system
- Optical system: Porro (2nd type)
- Exterior flat protective lenses
- Magnification: 8x
- Objective lens: 40mm
- Field of View: 8°
- Minimum focusing distance: 5m
- Eye relief: 15mm
- Exit pupil: 5mm
- Dioptric range: ±3.5
- Twillight factor: 17.8
- Resolution: 8sec
- Three viewing modes: Daylight, Contrast and Reflection
- Ergonomic eyecups
- Adjustable eyepieces
- Exclusive Eclipse-M lens caps
- Level of protection: IP67
- Operating temperature: -30°C to +40°C
- Padded carry case with zip closure and shoulder strap, adjustable and detachable padded neck strap, tripod adapter and lens cloth included
- Dimensions: 7.9"x5.3"x3.1" (20x13.6x8cm)
- Weight: 820g
- Manufacturer: Pulsar
- Manufacturer's number: 72085
Your package will normally be dispatched via the Royal Mail or DPD on the same or next business day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All shipping prices are for unlimited items:
Standard 2-4 Days Delivery Free
- Available on all orders regardless of the price and size of your order
- We aim to dispatch your parcel the same or next working day; you should receive it within 2-4 working days from the day you placed the order.
Next Day Delivery £2.50
- Available only if ordered before 2pm Monday to Thursday
- Your order will arrive the following working day between 9am and 6pm.
- Please note Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays are NOT working days.
- You will be given a tracking number which will allow you to follow your order
- Not available for destinations in the Highlands and Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Guernsey and Jersey, Isle of Scilly and mid Wales.
|Austria||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||£14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||£8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||£8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxemburg||£4.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||£8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Poland||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||£6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check shipping price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in the UK. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us by the Post Office as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we hope you would be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to make a return.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days of receipt, as long as, they are in a resellable condition with all packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy. There is no need to email us when sending us a return.
UK returns are FREE and easy! You'll find a pre-paid label on your dispatch note in your parcel.
- Pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel
- Attach the pre-paid Return Royal Mail Label onto your parcel (one label per parcel)
- Take your return to your local Post Office and obtain proof of postage
International Returns from within the EU, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia or New Zealand
Simply visit our Returns Portal to create a return label and to find your nearest return location. You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please keep a record of your order number that is stated on the dispatch note as it will be required to create a return through the returns portal.
International Returns from the Rest of the World
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please return the item to the below address,
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Make sure the sender's address is ON the box. Consignments without the sender's address will not be processed and they will be disposed of after 60 days.