BioLite CampStove II
The latest generation of the award-winning BioLite CampStove, featuring a 50% higher power output, integrated battery and updated LED dashboard for improved control over combustion, allowing you to cook meals, boil water fast and charge your devices all at the same time, using only wood around you. BioLite CampStove has revolutionised the traditional approach to the campfire, making outdoor cooking with wood clean and easy while providing electricity to charge small electronic devices or store it for later using on-board 2600mAh battery. CampStove eliminates the need for heavy and expensive gas canisters and provides a critical resource for preparedness and emergency settings. Using only the twigs, sticks or pinecones collected while out and about, the CampStove utilises heat-to-electricity technology to power an internal fan creating an ultra-efficient high-temperature fire through patented smokeless combustion that burns off smoke before it has the chance to escape the fire. Both, a great cooking stove and on-demand clean energy source, BioLite CampStove II is a must-have accessory for every outdoor enthusiast.
- Quick to light, fast to boil and easy to use
- Updated thermoelectrics provide 50% more power
- USB output: 3 watts
- Integrated 2600 mAh battery charges devices with or without a live fire
- Smart LED dashboard for flame and fan speeds control
- Lightweight, foldable Aluminium legs up and away for nested portability
- Honeycomb heat mesh
- Scalloped pot stand accommodates BioLite KettlePot, Portable Grill and other cookware
- Burn wood including found sticks or BioLite BioFuel pellets
- Smokeless flames
- Materials: stainless steel, aluminium and plastic
- Packed dimensions: 7.9"x5.0" (20.1cm x 12.7cm)
- Weight: 935g (2.06lbs)
- Power most USB- chargeable devices
- Boil time: 4.5 minutes for 1 litre
- Included: FlexLight, stuff sack, fire starter, USB cord, instructions
- FlexLight: 100 lumens
- Manufacturer: BioLite
- Manufacturer's number: BL1V2
Your package will normally be dispatched via the Royal Mail or DPD on the same or next business day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All shipping prices are for unlimited items:
Standard 2-4 Days Delivery Free
- Available on all orders regardless of the price and size of your order
- We aim to dispatch your parcel the same or next working day; you should receive it within 2-4 working days from the day you placed the order.
Next Day Delivery £2.50
- Available only if ordered before 2pm Monday to Thursday
- Your order will arrive the following working day between 9am and 6pm.
- Please note Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays are NOT working days.
- You will be given a tracking number which will allow you to follow your order
- Not available for destinations in the Highlands and Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Guernsey and Jersey, Isle of Scilly and mid Wales.
|Austria||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||£14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||£8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||£8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxemburg||£4.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||£8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Poland||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||£6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check shipping price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in the UK. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us by the Post Office as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we want you to be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 60 days of receipt, as long as, they are in resellable condition with any packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy.
UK returns are FREE and easy! You'll find a pre-paid label on your returns note in your parcel. Just return through your local Royal Mail post office in over 11,500 locations.
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
How to return your order:
- Please return the item to the below address, wrapped and in resellable condition along with a note of your name, address and that you require a refund or exchange. All refunds are processed within 2 working days of receipt.
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Make sure the senders address is ON the box and preferably ON the item inside too. Consignments without the senders address will be removed and disposed of after 60 days of receiving.