The BioLite BaseCamp is a complete off-grid cooking and energy solution for groups, powered by wood. The BioLite BaseCamp converts heat into usable electricity for large-format cooking and charging. Using only fallen branches or small pieces of firewood, make wood-fired meals and charge devices all at the same time. It's a smart alternative to fossil-fuelled stoves, creating an elevated cooking fire that burns smarter than any fire you're used to.
- Complete cooking and charging for groups
- Cooktop dimensions: 13.25" (33.6cm) diameter, 138in² cooking area (350.52cm²)
- Large surface area fits 8 burgers
- Burn chamber for powerful combustion and easy refuelling via side entry
- Fuel: solid biomass only (twigs, firewood, wood chunks, etc)
- USB power output: 5W@5V, charging times vary by strength of fire
- 1.6oz (46g) of wood to boil 1 litre of water
- Charging time: 30min of charging (based on a strong fire) = 5 hours talk time, 5 hours video, 20 hours of audio (average smartphone)
- Compatible devices: powers most USB-chargeable devices including smartphones
- Battery: Lithium ion, 2200mAh
- Flexible gooseneck USB Light included - light your site and keep device charging
- Bucket Handle for easy portability included
- Smart LED Dashboard included - monitor your fire and power
- Fuel Rack included - keep fuel stable up to 20°
- Ash Tray included - keep your site clean
- Folding Legs included - for adjustable cooking height and sensitive surfaces
- Firestarters included
- Instructions included
- Materials: stainless steel, cast iron, high temperature plastic
- Weight: approx. 17.92lbs (8.16kg)
- Manufacturer: BioLite
- Manufacturer's number: BL2
Your package will normally be dispatched via the Royal Mail or DPD on the same or next business day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All shipping prices are for unlimited items:
Standard 2-4 Days Delivery Free
- Available on all orders regardless of the price and size of your order
- We aim to dispatch your parcel the same or next working day; you should receive it within 2-4 working days from the day you placed the order.
Next Day Delivery £2.50
- Available only if ordered before 2pm Monday to Thursday
- Your order will arrive the following working day between 9am and 6pm.
- Please note Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays are NOT working days.
- You will be given a tracking number which will allow you to follow your order
- Not available for destinations in the Highlands and Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Guernsey and Jersey, Isle of Scilly and mid Wales.
|Austria||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||£14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||£8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||£8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxemburg||£4.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||£8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Poland||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||£6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check shipping price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in the UK. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us by the Post Office as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we want you to be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 60 days of receipt, as long as, they are in resellable condition with any packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy.
UK returns are FREE and easy! You'll find a pre-paid label on your returns note in your parcel. Just return through your local Royal Mail post office in over 11,500 locations.
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
How to return your order:
- Please return the item to the below address, wrapped and in resellable condition along with a note of your name, address and that you require a refund or exchange. All refunds are processed within 2 working days of receipt.
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Make sure the senders address is ON the box and preferably ON the item inside too. Consignments without the senders address will be removed and disposed of after 60 days of receiving.