Flyye SAF Admin Panel MOLLE Olive Drab
Flyye SAF Admin Panel is specially designed to store essential admin tools for any tactical situation. It is composed of two compartments, D-ring and paracord loops. The small universal pouch at right goes with Hook and Loop secured flap, drainage hole at the bottom and internal paracord loop for tie-down usage and easily fits multi-tool, cell phone, pocket knife, flashlight, pistol mags, or any other item with similar size. Large pocket on the left features elastic sides that allow further increase in depth to fit thicker items such as a compass, Hook and Loop closing for maximum security and pull tab that allows fast assess in high-speed situations, even with gloves on. Above the elastic pocket, there are two paracord loops for securing longer items, such as pens and small light stick. These loops are adjustable so will comfortably fit objects of different diameters. What is more the larger pouch goes with Hook and Loop panel at the front that secures any glints, IDs or other Hook and Loop backed patches while the 1" D-ring at left allows to tie compass lanyard or key chain. This heavy duty panel is an essential element of MOLLE system: thanks to sewn-in webbing and strong nylon straps (secured by press studs) the pouch can be easily attached to MOLLE-webbed vests and rucksacks. Moreover, it is made of incredibly durable Invista 1000D Cordura Nylon (PU treated) - 300% times more resistant to the usual wear and tear than normal Nylon and waterproof to 893.3 degrees, so no water will retain on its surface. Perfect for any modern body armour, chest rig, or plate carrier.
- Made to military specifications
- Duraflex branded plastic accessories
- Material: Invista 1000D Cordura Nylon
- Total dimensions: approx. 11x13.5cm (4.3"x5.3")
- Right pouch dimensions: approx. 4x9.5x3cm (1.5"x3.7"x1.1")
- Left pouch dimensions: approx. 9x10x2cm (3.5"x3.9"x0.7")
- Weight: 100g
- Manufacturer: Flyye Industries
- Manufacturer's number: FY-PH-C015-OD
Your package will normally be dispatched via the Royal Mail or DPD on the same or next business day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All shipping prices are for unlimited items:
Standard 2-4 Days Delivery Free
- Available on all orders regardless of the price and size of your order
- We aim to dispatch your parcel the same or next working day; you should receive it within 2-4 working days from the day you placed the order.
Next Day Delivery £2.50
- Available only if ordered before 2pm Monday to Thursday
- Your order will arrive the following working day between 9am and 6pm.
- Please note Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays are NOT working days.
- You will be given a tracking number which will allow you to follow your order
- Not available for destinations in the Highlands and Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Guernsey and Jersey, Isle of Scilly and mid Wales.
|Austria||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||£14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||£8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||£8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxemburg||£4.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||£8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Poland||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||£6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check shipping price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in the UK. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us by the Post Office as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we want you to be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 60 days of receipt, as long as, they are in resellable condition with any packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy.
UK returns are FREE and easy! You'll find a pre-paid label on your returns note in your parcel. Just return through your local Royal Mail post office in over 11,500 locations.
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
How to return your order:
- Please return the item to the below address, wrapped and in resellable condition along with a note of your name, address and that you require a refund or exchange. All refunds are processed within 2 working days of receipt.
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Make sure the senders address is ON the box and preferably ON the item inside too. Consignments without the senders address will be removed and disposed of after 60 days of receiving.