Hazard 4 Frontline Assualt Rifle Loadout Chest Rig Coyote
This quality chest rig, designed to work along with a backpack and belt kit, offers the most effective way of carrying a shooting range essential, needed for an advanced, serious training session.
The whole rig is fully adjustable and adaptable to any height and chest size. It features reinforced at stress points cross-back shoulder straps, both with centre-lock quick release buckles and multiple loops for wiring, antennas, pitons or hydration tubes. Additionally, the chest rig is equipped with PALS webbing straps around for additional MOLLE attachments, various loop patches for hook-and-loop attachments of ID, morale patches or tags, two zippered side pouches and four flapped double mag pockets. Also, there is one sizeable built-in flapped utility pocket at the front equipped with two-way YKK zipper opening, which is perfect to store maps.
This comfortable and sturdy Frontline Assault Chest Rig from Hazard 4 would accommodate a load of magazines, some additional ammunition, multi-tool, flashlight etc., which makes it an ideal choice for people who spend a lot of time at the shooting range – instructors, shooting enthusiasts, competitive shooters same as for security, military or LE personnel.
- The professional gear carrier with sewn-on pouches and maximum MOLLE web coverage
- One size fits most
- Holds eight standard mags in front
- Fully adjustable in high and waist low-profile construction adjusts fit all-over in two pulls
- Two utility pouches secured with two-way zipper opening, storm flaps and equipped with pull tabs
- Two open top slip pockets secured with hook-and-loop tabs
- Four double mag pockets equipped with a bottom drainage hole, side retention bands, quick release buckles and hook-and-loop adjustable flaps
- Large 23"x10" (58x25cm) compartment inside of the main panel secured with “O" type two-way zipper, press stud buttons and stiffened flap
- Padded cross-back shoulder X-harness with centre-lock quick release buckles
- Shoulder straps equipped with hook-and-loop wrap ties for a professional look
- 3D air-mesh underside for breathability and extended comfort
- Multiple loops for wiring, antennas, pitons or hydration tubes
- Large loop panel on the front for hook-and-loop customisation with IDs, tags or morale patches
- Generous modular PALS webbing for additional MOLLE attachments (med kit, knife pouch, cargo pouch etc.)
- Double grommets on the right pouch to screw additional accessories into to provide various functionality ( adding loops, valves, wire passages, etc.)
- Two D-rings on the front for optional attachments
- Removable, length-adjustable snap-straps for belt-integration
- Heavy duty sewing throughout for years of reliability
- Genuine YKK zippers with silent and glove-friendly cord pulls
- Robust ITW Nexus hardware
- Bias binding on all edges for low-profile and added durability
- 3D rubberised Hazard 4 logo details
- Stress points bar-tacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Double PU coated for added flexibility, impact and water resistance
- Perfect for shooting range training, rapid response situations, hunting or airsoft
- External dimensions: approx. 24"x11.2" (60.96x28.5cm)
- Weight: 1134g (2.5 lbs.)
- Material: Invista 1000D Cordura
- Manufacturer: Hazard 4
- Manufacturer’s number: H4-CHE-FTAS-CYT
Your package will normally be dispatched via the Royal Mail or DPD on the same or next business day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All shipping prices are for unlimited items:
Standard 2-4 Days Delivery Free
- Available on all orders regardless of the price and size of your order
- We aim to dispatch your parcel the same or next working day; you should receive it within 2-4 working days from the day you placed the order.
Next Day Delivery £2.50
- Available only if ordered before 2pm Monday to Thursday
- Your order will arrive the following working day between 9am and 6pm.
- Please note Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays are NOT working days.
- You will be given a tracking number which will allow you to follow your order
- Not available for destinations in the Highlands and Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Guernsey and Jersey, Isle of Scilly and mid Wales.
|Austria||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||£14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||£8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||£8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxemburg||£4.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||£8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Poland||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||£6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check shipping price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in the UK. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us by the Post Office as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we want you to be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 60 days of receipt, as long as, they are in resellable condition with any packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy.
UK returns are FREE and easy! You'll find a pre-paid label on your returns note in your parcel. Just return through your local Royal Mail post office in over 11,500 locations.
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
How to return your order:
- Please return the item to the below address, wrapped and in resellable condition along with a note of your name, address and that you require a refund or exchange. All refunds are processed within 2 working days of receipt.
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Make sure the senders address is ON the box and preferably ON the item inside too. Consignments without the senders address will be removed and disposed of after 60 days of receiving.