Hazard 4 Evac Plan-B Sling Pack MultiCam
The Hazard 4 Evac Plan-B Sling Pack is a sling-style pack featuring a fully ambidextrous and comfortable to wear platform. Slim shaped for fast manoeuvring in crowds, the pack can be stored in vehicles and lockers, and thanks to its quick release buckle can be quickly taken on or off when needed.
Wide padded shoulder strap comes with breathable air mesh, large lockable quick release buckle, MOLLE straps and 1" stabilizer strap with buckle and carabiner. Shoulder strap is cocked at either the right or left lower corner, so the pad aligns ergonomically in the correct body hugging direction.
3D thermo moulded back panel allows for easy air-circulation and comfortable wear even when bag is fully loaded.
Behind the padded back is a separate hydration bladder compartment, lined with soft material, with two-way zip closure, Nylon loop and a Velcro secured passage for a hydration tube.
The Hazard 4 Evac Plan-B includes one large main compartment with two-way zip closure, soft material on all sides, removable padded internal divider and two mesh pockets: one with elastic closure and one with zip closure.
Front of the bag comes with two separate zipped compartments, top one with Velcro patch area and bottom one with multiple admin sleeve pockets and 5x3 MOLLE straps on the outside. Additionally, the bag features two side pockets with elastic closure and MOLLE straps, two large grab handles for comfortable carrying and small top-zipper to pass long objects like antennas or barrels.
Numerous compression straps allow the bag to be adapted to the size of carried kit and prevent it from shifting inside the bag, which may cause unnecessary noise, discomfort and disturbance to the balance.
The webbing used throughout the bag is a class-leading strapping that is stiff yet soft on the skin and is very useful for attaching additional side pouches and other MOLLE compatible accessories.
The bag can be rotated to the chest and accessed while on the move, all the pockets are designed to face the user in this mode on either the right or left side. This means the user can go from wearing the pack on his back, to driving a vehicle with pack on the chest in just a few seconds. Loads of internal organization and a quick access pockets provide just the right balance of storage for everyday requirements.
- One large main compartment with two-way zip closure, soft material on all sides, removable padded internal divider and two mesh pockets
- Wide padded shoulder strap with breathable air mesh, large lockable quick release buckle, MOLLE straps and 1" stabilizer strap with buckle and carabiner
- Shoulder strap cocked at either the right or left lower corner
- 3D thermo moulded ergonomic padded back panel with air circulation pad array
- Hydration bladder compartment with two-way zip closure, Nylon loop and secured passage for a hydration tube
- Two separate zipped outer compartments (one with large front patch area and one with multiple inner admin sleeve pockets)
- Multiple MOLLE attachment points
- Two side pockets with elastic closure
- Two large grab handles
- Small top zipper to pass long objects
- Velcro secured hydration hose passage
- Numerous compression straps
- Full hydration bladder compatible
- Can fit 3 litres hydration bladder with up to 2.5 litres capacity
- Dimensions: 22"x7"x7.5" (55.9x17.8x19.1cm)
- Main compartment: 19.5"x6"x5.9" (50x15.5x15cm)
- Material: genuine Crye Precision DuPont 500D Cordura MultiCam
- Weight: 1050g
- Manufacturer: Hazard 4
- Manufacturer's number: EVC-PLB-MTC
Your package will normally be dispatched via the Royal Mail or DPD on the same or next business day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All shipping prices are for unlimited items:
Standard 2-4 Days Delivery Free
- Available on all orders regardless of the price and size of your order
- We aim to dispatch your parcel the same or next working day; you should receive it within 2-4 working days from the day you placed the order.
Next Day Delivery £2.50
- Available only if ordered before 2pm Monday to Thursday
- Your order will arrive the following working day between 9am and 6pm.
- Please note Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays are NOT working days.
- You will be given a tracking number which will allow you to follow your order
- Not available for destinations in the Highlands and Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Guernsey and Jersey, Isle of Scilly and mid Wales.
|Austria||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||£14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||£8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||£8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxemburg||£4.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||£8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Poland||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||£6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check shipping price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in the UK. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us by the Post Office as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we want you to be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 60 days of receipt, as long as, they are in resellable condition with any packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy.
UK returns are FREE and easy! You'll find a pre-paid label on your returns note in your parcel. Just return through your local Royal Mail post office in over 11,500 locations.
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
How to return your order:
- Please return the item to the below address, wrapped and in resellable condition along with a note of your name, address and that you require a refund or exchange. All refunds are processed within 2 working days of receipt.
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Make sure the senders address is ON the box and preferably ON the item inside too. Consignments without the senders address will be removed and disposed of after 60 days of receiving.