Klean Kanteen Wide Mouth Insulated 592ml Bottle Cafe Cap 2.0 Mineral Red
Water bottles from Klean Kanteeen are made of extremely durable 18/8 food-grade stainless steel material and thanks to their double-walled vacuum insulated construction keep their content hot for up to 14 hours and cold for up to 40 hours. Field rated, environmentally friendly and toxin-free, these water bottles don't retain or impart flavours, and thanks to their sturdy steel constructions are highly durable, leakproof and long-lasting. Wide Mouth Vacuum Insulated Bottles can be used as a mug, a thermos or a bottle, and thanks to the wide opening and slim design they are easy to drink from, easily accommodate ice cubes and cleaning brushes, and are fully compatible with most backcountry water filters and standard size cup holders. Insulated water bottles from Klean Kanteen are perfect for hikers, backpackers and travellers, and will keep your drinks fresh, crisp and clean tasting for longer.
- Capacity: 592ml (20oz)
- Mineral Red colour finish
- Durable, double-walled construction
- Eco-friendly, chip-resistant and 4x more durable Klean Coat powder finish
- High-performance vacuum insulation
- Slim design fits in most cup holders
- Easy filling and pouring
- Large opening (external threads) accommodates ice cubes
- Compatible with most backcountry water filters
- Easy to clean thanks to rounded edges
- No hard angles where dirt, germs or bacteria can stick
- Electropolished interior doesn't retain or impart flavours
- Safe, durable, high quality materials
- No BPA, phthalates, lead, or other toxins
- Silicone seal locks in freshness and flavour
- Keep contents hot up to 14 hours and cold up to 40 hours
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
- Comes with leak proof and easy to clean Café Cap 2.0
- Material: 18/8 food-grade stainless steel
- Opening diameter: 2.1" (54mm)
- Dimensions (without cap): 8.7"x3" (22.2x7.5cm)
- Weight (without cap): 291g
- Manufacturer: Klean Kanteen
- Manufacturer's number: K20VWPCC-MR
Your package will normally be dispatched via the Royal Mail or DPD on the same or next business day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All shipping prices are for unlimited items:
Standard 2-4 Days Delivery Free
- Available on all orders regardless of the price and size of your order
- We aim to dispatch your parcel the same or next working day; you should receive it within 2-4 working days from the day you placed the order.
Next Day Delivery £2.50
- Available only if ordered before 2pm Monday to Thursday
- Your order will arrive the following working day between 9am and 6pm.
- Please note Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays are NOT working days.
- You will be given a tracking number which will allow you to follow your order
- Not available for destinations in the Highlands and Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Guernsey and Jersey, Isle of Scilly and mid Wales.
|Austria||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||£14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||£8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||£8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxemburg||£4.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||£8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Poland||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||£6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check shipping price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in the UK. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us by the Post Office as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we want you to be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 60 days of receipt, as long as, they are in resellable condition with any packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy.
UK returns are FREE and easy! You'll find a pre-paid label on your returns note in your parcel. Just return through your local Royal Mail post office in over 11,500 locations.
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
How to return your order:
- Please return the item to the below address, wrapped and in resellable condition along with a note of your name, address and that you require a refund or exchange. All refunds are processed within 2 working days of receipt.
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Make sure the senders address is ON the box and preferably ON the item inside too. Consignments without the senders address will be removed and disposed of after 60 days of receiving.