Helikon Raccoon Mk2 Backpack Shadow Grey
Helikon Raccoon Mk2 is a lightweight new generation backpack, ideal for both everyday use, camping or hiking, and tactical applications. It features spacious main compartment with drawcord-adjustable hydration bladder/laptop sleeve, mesh zip pocket for small items, and a hidden opening at the top for a hydration bladder hose. At the front, there is a large admin compartment for maps, lights, etc., with a carabiner and multiple storage sleeves and pen slots, robust external MOLLE/PALS straps and an elastic shockcord web for quick attachment of additional equipment, e.g. jackets, sleeping mats, etc. Helikon Raccoon Mk2 comes with ergonomic and padded shoulder straps with adjustable chest strap and two D-rings, detachable waist belt with a quick release buckle, and stiffened back panel padded with a spacer mesh for enhanced airflow. Moreover, it features strengthen carrying handle at the top, bottom and side compression straps for volume adjustments, and drainage holes at the bottom of each compartment for fast drying. Fully MOLLE and hydration bladder compatible, Helikon Raccoon Mk2 is a flexible, practical and sturdy backpack that offers a great amount of space and comfort of carrying.
- Multifunctional backpack
- Capacity: 20 litres
- Padded main compartment with hydration bladder sleeve and mesh zip pocket
- Front admin compartment with multiple inner sleeves and carabiner
- Adjustable quick release shoulder straps padded with spacer mesh
- Adjustable quick release chest strap
- Adjustable webbing hip belt
- Strengthen Nylon top carrying handle
- Stiffened back panel padded with spacer mesh
- Side and bottom compression straps
- MOLLE/PALS compatible
- External bungee cord web for quick outer storage
- D-rings on shoulder straps
- Loop ID Panel 4.72"x2.95" (12x7.5cm)
- All compartments with YKK zippers
- Glove-friendly pull tabs
- Drainage holes on all compartments
- Accessories not included
- Material: 100% Cordura 500D
- Weight: approx. 1200g
- Dimensions: approx. 17.72"x9.45"x7.87" (45x24x20cm)
- Manufacturer: Helikon
- Manufacturer's number: PL-RC2-CD-35
Your package will normally be dispatched via the Royal Mail or DPD on the same or next business day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All shipping prices are for unlimited items:
Standard 2-4 Days Delivery Free
- Available on all orders regardless of the price and size of your order
- We aim to dispatch your parcel the same or next working day; you should receive it within 2-4 working days from the day you placed the order.
Next Day Delivery £2.50
- Available only if ordered before 2pm Monday to Thursday
- Your order will arrive the following working day between 9am and 6pm.
- Please note Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays are NOT working days.
- You will be given a tracking number which will allow you to follow your order
- Not available for destinations in the Highlands and Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Guernsey and Jersey, Isle of Scilly and mid Wales.
|Austria||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||£14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||£8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||£8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxemburg||£4.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||£8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Poland||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||£6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check shipping price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in the UK. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us by the Post Office as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we want you to be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 60 days of receipt, as long as, they are in resellable condition with any packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy.
UK returns are FREE and easy! You'll find a pre-paid label on your returns note in your parcel. Just return through your local Royal Mail post office in over 11,500 locations.
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
How to return your order:
- Please return the item to the below address, wrapped and in resellable condition along with a note of your name, address and that you require a refund or exchange. All refunds are processed within 2 working days of receipt.
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Make sure the senders address is ON the box and preferably ON the item inside too. Consignments without the senders address will be removed and disposed of after 60 days of receiving.