Wisport Sparrow 20 II Rucksack PenCott GreenZone
Part of Wisport's line of the latest generation of survival backpacks and new for 2016, the Sparrow 20 II Rucksack was developed in collaboration with Polish Military Forces and offers great amount of carrying space in one compact and comfortable to carry body.
The main advantage of the Sparrow 20 II backpack are ergonomically shaped shoulder straps with quick-release chest strap, two spacious independent chambers secured with durable Wisport branded zippers and multiple MOLLE attachments points.
The main compartment of Sparrow 20 II Rucksack comes with two-way clamshell zip opening, hydration sleeve pocket on the backside, two zipped mesh pockets on the front side and four internal attachments points for added security. Additionally, above the sleeve pocket are: hook for attachment of hydration bag and a passage hole for hydration hose or antenna. The front admin compartment goes with two-way clamshell zip opening, multiple sleeve pockets and elastic loops, zipped mesh pocket, D-Ring and carabiner. Moreover, there's a zipped front pocket with protective zip cover flap, durable top carrying handle and redesigned dirt resistant padding on back and shoulder straps for added comfort.
Multiple quick-release buckles allow the backpack to be quickly dropped on the ground when required. The front and side compression straps allow for the backpack to be adapted to the size of carried kit and prevent it from shifting inside the bag, which may cause unnecessary noise, discomfort and disturbance to the balance.
Front of the backpack and side panels have multiple MOLLE strap attachments points, which allow for mounting of various MOLLE accessories i.e. backpack bags, pockets, first aid kits and pouches. Moreover, multiple Nylon straps permit the outside fixation of much bigger items that will not fit inside, or because they need to remain on hand. Thanks to this the overall capacity of the rucksack may be significantly greater than nominal 20 litres.
- Capacity: 20 litres
- Loop panel on the front
- Two independent compartments
- Main compartment with two-way clamshell zip opening, two internal zipped mesh pockets, hydration sleeve and four attachments points for optional straps
- Front admin compartment with two-way clamshell zip opening, multiple sleeve pockets and elastic loops, zipped mesh pocket, D-Ring and carabiner
- Front zipped pocket with zipper track cover
- Passage to the main compartment for a hydration tube
- Fully CAMEL BAK compatible
- ACS (Air Comfort System) quick detach carrying system
- Redesigned dirt resistant padding on back and shoulder straps
- Adjustable shoulder straps with loops, elastic bands and hydration hose mounting brackets
- Chest strap with quick release buckle
- Strengthened back section
- Sewn-in hip belt attachment points
- Multiple MOLLE compatible attachments points
- Side and front compression straps
- Bottom attachments for optional compression straps
- Durable Wisport zippers with protective cover flaps
- Durable quick release buckles
- Comfortable Nylon carrying handle on top
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Material: 500d Cordura Nylon
- Dimensions: approx. 16"x12"x8" (40x30x20cm)
- Weight: 1125g
- Manufacturer: Wisport
- Made in Poland
- 5 years manufacturer warranty