Helikon Wombat Mk2 Shoulder Bag Melange Grey
The Wombat Mk2 Shoulder Bag from Helikon is an easily accessible and efficient tactical office-to-field bag which can be used as a briefcase, messenger bag, office shoulder bag or laptop case, as well as escape or evade survival kit carryall.
Made of Cordura Nylon material for superior durability, the bag features a generously padded main compartment equipped with two-way zipper opening, loop patch for hook-backed IDs, tags or patches, three front zippered pockets. Equipped with high strength YKK zippers and genuine Woojin accessories, the bag offers plenty of storage space, while the ambidextrous design and cross-body stabilising strap allow for quick shoulder switching and easy access to all compartments.
Additionally, the bag comes with removable and adjustable tactical shoulder strap, many PALS webbing straps for additional MOLLE attachments (such as pouches or lanyards), and loop lining, which can transform every pocket for easily accessible CCW compartment.
The Helikon Wombat Mk2 Shoulder Bag is a practical and extremely secure portable carrying solution, perfect for office personnel, cadets, bloggers, professional photographers or anybody else who needs a comfortable to wear gear protection on the move.
- Part of Helikon Urban Line
- Lightweight and multifunctional design
- Ideal for everyday use or as Conceal Carry Weapon pack for security, military or LE personnel
- Heavily padded main compartment secured with two-way zippers and storm flap
- Large internal loop panel 9.5x13 (24x33cm) for hook-and-loop IDs, patches or pistol holders
- Two padded, and two-way zippered front pockets 7x7 (17.8x17.8cm) lined with loops for hook-and-loop customisation
- Large two-way zipper secured pocket with loop panel 7.5x6.25 (19x15.9cm)
- Two large internal pockets with elasticated cuffs sized for bottles or canteens
- Two internal mesh pockets secured with zippers
- Spacious zippered pockets with pull tabs on each side
- PALS webbing straps for additional MOLLE attachments
- Loop patch 3.5x2 (8.9x5.08cm) on the front with embroidered Helikon logo
- Shaped and padded 2.75 (7cm) shoulder strap equipped with quick release buckles
- Universal Carrying Strap allows detaching and use with other Helikon bags
- Removable sternum strap 1 (2.54cm) with a quick release and flat G-Hook buckle
- Genuine YKK zipper with glove-friendly rubber pulls
- Extremely durable Woojin buckles
- Multiple loops for wiring, antennas, pitons or hydration tubes
- European patent No.004101814-0003
- Dimensions: 9.9"x13.8"x4.7" (25x35x12cm)
- Weight: 870g
- Material: 100% Cordura
- Manufacturer: Helikon
- Manufacturers number: TB-WB2-NL-M3
Your package will normally be dispatched via the Royal Mail or DPD on the same or next business day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All shipping prices are for unlimited items:
Standard 2-4 Days Delivery Free
- Available on all orders regardless of the price and size of your order
- We aim to dispatch your parcel the same or next working day; you should receive it within 2-4 working days from the day you placed the order.
Next Day Delivery £2.50
- Available only if ordered before 2pm Monday to Thursday
- Your order will arrive the following working day between 9am and 6pm.
- Please note Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays are NOT working days.
- You will be given a tracking number which will allow you to follow your order
- Not available for destinations in the Highlands and Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Guernsey and Jersey, Isle of Scilly and mid Wales.
|Austria||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||£14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||£8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||£8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxemburg||£4.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||£8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Poland||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||£6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check shipping price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in the UK. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us by the Post Office as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we hope you would be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to make a return.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days of receipt, as long as, they are in a resellable condition with all packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy. There is no need to email us when sending us a return.
UK returns are FREE and easy! You'll find a pre-paid label on your dispatch note in your parcel.
- Pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel
- Attach the pre-paid Return Royal Mail Label onto your parcel (one label per parcel)
- Take your return to your local Post Office and obtain proof of postage
International Returns from within the EU, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia or New Zealand
Simply visit our Returns Portal to create a return label and to find your nearest return location. You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please keep a record of your order number that is stated on the dispatch note as it will be required to create a return through the returns portal.
International Returns from the Rest of the World
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please return the item to the below address,
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Make sure the sender's address is ON the box. Consignments without the sender's address will not be processed and they will be disposed of after 60 days.