Wisport Wildcat 65L Rucksack MultiCam Black
Part of Wisport's line of the latest generation of survival backpacks, the Wildcat 65 litres tactical backpack is made of extremely durable Cordura material and comes with many interesting design solutions normally present in the much more expensive packs.
Main compartment of this pack can easily be divided into two smaller sections by means of an internal compartment division hood, creating the top section of 2/3 of the capacity and the bottom one of about 1/3 of total capacity. The internal hood comes with a drawstring, which partial span allows carrying long items (rolled foam pad, tripod, etc.). The backside of the main compartment comes with 6x4 MOLLE panel and a large hydration compatible flat pocket, which can also be used for carrying a laptop or small radio station. Above the MOLLE panel are small zip pocket, hook for attachment of hydration bag and passage hole for hydration hose or antennas. The access to the main compartment is possible from the top, from the bottom through the flap closed with a thick double-sided YKK zipper or from the front via the zippered pocket with concealed inner zip opening. The main top flap is removable and has two internal pockets - also with durable YKK branded zippers. Additionally this rucksack comes with two detachable side pockets with a capacity of 9 litres each. Both pockets come with MOLLE webbing and are secured with a small snow collar with drawstring and buckle closure.
The main advantage of the Wildcat 65 backpack is fully adjustable FAS Plus military carrier system which allows for adjusting the backpack while on the move, depending on the angle of descent or ascent. This feature is also helpful when wearing any extra equipment such as a tactical vest or plate carrier.
Wide and ergonomically shaped shoulder straps, sternum strap and padded waist belt help to distribute weight evenly and relief the pressure. The waist belt can easily be detached from the rucksack which allows for the use of modular weapon belts together with tactical vest. Quick-release ITW Nexus buckles allow the backpack to be quickly dropped on the ground when required. The belt also features MOLLE webbing for easy attachment of additional accessories.
Multiple compression straps allow the backpack to be adapted to the size of carried kit and prevent it from shifting inside the bag, which may cause unnecessary noise, discomfort and disturbance to the balance. Multiple MOLLE strap attachments points positioned throughout the backpack allow for quick and easy mounting of various MOLLE compatible accessories i.e. backpack bags, first aid kits or tactical pouches. Moreover, numerous Nylon straps permit the outside fixation of much bigger items that will not fit inside, or because they need to remain on hand. Thanks to this the overall capacity of the rucksack may be significantly greater than nominal 75 litres.
Amongst many interesting design solutions of this superb backpack are durable carrying handles on both sides, which are perfect for river crossings, removable coated Tropic aluminium frame and compatibility with CAMELBACK hydration system. Moreover, this highly versatile pack also features waterproof rain cover hidden inside easily accessible bottom compartment and a helmet mount mesh with five flexible attachment points for secure fixing of helmets to the front of the backpack.
- Main compartment capacity: 65 litres
- Overall capacity: approx. 65L
- Main compartment with two separate chambers, MOLLE panel and hydration pocket
- Top, bottom or front access to the main compartment
- Two detachable 9 litres side pouches with drawstrings and quick release buckles
- Fully adjustable quick-detach FAS Plus Military suspension system
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps with hydration hose mounting brackets
- Adjustable chest strap with quick release buckle
- Adjustable and removable waist belt with buckled strap and MOLLE
- Back section heavily padded with air mesh
- Tough removable aluminium frame painted in Tropic
- Two lid pockets with zip closure
- Lifted and removable lid with Velcro and buckles
- Velcro loop panel on the lid
- Durable carrying handles on both sides
- Additional rubberized carry handles
- Large snow collar with drawstring
- CAMELBAK compatible
- Passage to the main compartment for a drinking tube
- Nylon straps for attaching sleeping bag
- Loops and elastic bands on shoulder straps
- MOLLE compatible with multiple attachments points throughout the pack
- Side and front compression straps
- Durable YKK zippers
- ITW Nexus buckles
- Duraflex accessories
- Additional mounts for securing the back to vehicles
- Rain cover on bottom (included)
- Flexible helmet mount mesh (included)
- All seams secured
- Material: Cordura
- Dimensions: approx. 26.8"x14.2"x9.4" (68x36x24cm)
- Weight: 3470g
- Manufacturer: Wisport
- Made in Poland
- Five years Manufacturer's warranty
Your package will normally be dispatched via the Royal Mail or DPD on the same or next business day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All shipping prices are for unlimited items:
Standard 2-4 Days Delivery Free
- Available on all orders regardless of the price and size of your order
- We aim to dispatch your parcel the same or next working day; you should receive it within 2-4 working days from the day you placed the order.
Next Day Delivery £2.50
- Available only if ordered before 2pm Monday to Thursday
- Your order will arrive the following working day between 9am and 6pm.
- Please note Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays are NOT working days.
- You will be given a tracking number which will allow you to follow your order
- Not available for destinations in the Highlands and Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Guernsey and Jersey, Isle of Scilly and mid Wales.
|Austria||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||£14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||£8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||£8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxemburg||£4.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||£8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Poland||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||£6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check shipping price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in the UK. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us by the Post Office as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we hope you would be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to make a return.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days of receipt, as long as, they are in a resellable condition with all packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy. There is no need to email us when sending us a return.
UK returns are FREE and easy! You'll find a pre-paid label on your dispatch note in your parcel.
- Pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel
- Attach the pre-paid Return Royal Mail Label onto your parcel (one label per parcel)
- Take your return to your local Post Office and obtain proof of postage
International Returns from within the EU, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia or New Zealand
Simply visit our Returns Portal to create a return label and to find your nearest return location. You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please keep a record of your order number that is stated on the dispatch note as it will be required to create a return through the returns portal.
International Returns from the Rest of the World
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please return the item to the below address,
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Make sure the sender's address is ON the box. Consignments without the sender's address will not be processed and they will be disposed of after 60 days.