Maxpedition Kodiak Gearslinger Black
Made of extremely durable, water and abrasion resistant 1000D ballistic Nylon, Kodiak Gearslinger is a bigger version of popular Sitka sling pack, designed to be worn over the left shoulder. This highly practical pack can be carried on the back when walking or running, or at the front for quick top-down access to all horizontal pockets. Ergonomic and heavily padded shoulder strap rotates 270 degrees to the front of the body and comes with large Warrior UTX Flex buckle, adjustable cross chest strap with ITW Nexus Whisteloc for added safety, and metal carabiner for easy attachments. Being fully CCW (Carrying a Concealed Weapon), hydration (up to 3 litres water reservoir) and MOLLE compatible, the bag offers plenty of storage space. The criss-crossed compression straps prevent the content from shifting inside the bag, which may cause unnecessary noise, discomfort and disturbance to the balance, while extremely durable YKK zippers and super silent UTX Duraflex Nylon buckles allow for quick and easy access to all the pockets. Additionally the pack can easily accommodate laptops, notebooks or MacBooks up to 15.4" in size. The Kodiak Gearslinger is a perfect solution for a domestic or international traveller who needs a rugged and practical pack with maximum space and instant accessibility.
- Approx. 14.25"x20"x6.25" (36.2x50.8x15.9cm)
- Main compartment approx. 10"x17"x4" (25.4x43.2x10.2cm)
- Empty weight approx. 1300g
- Y-compression strap made from 1" (2.5cm) webbing
- 9.25"x2" (23.5x5.1cm) loop field for patches
- Sleeve and paracord retainer
- 5 rows of 3-channel PALS webbing
- 9.25"x5.25"x2.25" (23.5x13.3x5.7cm) zippered pouch
- 9"x3" (22.9x7.6cm) internal slip pocket
- Internal 3-channel elastic organization
- 10.25"x7.5" (26x19.1cm) external horizontal zippered pocket with Button-Lock security strap
- 10"x11"x2" (25.4x27.9x5.1cm) zippered pouch
- 10"x7" (25.4x17.8cm) internal horizontal see-through plastic slip pocket
- 8"x6.5" (20.3x16.5cm) internal horizontal slip pocket
- 13"x8" (33x20.3cm) internal horizontal slip pocket
- Rotatable Keyper carabiner
- 10.75"x19" (27.3x48.3cm) zippered compartment with internal Velcro loop field to accommodate 3 litres water reservoir or CCW
- Breathable padding for comfort
- 9.5"x3" (24.1x7.6cm) diameter paracord cinch pouch for 1 litre water bottle or radio
- Grab handle made from 1" (2.5cm) webbing
- Anti-theft zipper capture system
- 3 channels of PALS webbing
- 1.25" (3.2cm) integral padded grab handle
Main interior front:
- 10.75"x7" (27.3x17.8cm) zippered mesh pocket
- 5.75"x7" (14.6x17.8cm) zippered mesh pocket
- 16.25"x8.25" (41.3x21cm) slip pocket
- Enclosure strap made from 1" (2.5cm) webbing with quick release buckle
Main interior rear:
- 11.5"x9.75" (29.2x24.8cm) slip pocket
- 7.5"x9.75" (19.1x24.8cm) slip pocket
- 18"x10" (45.7x25.4cm) slip pocket with 10.5"x6.75" (26.7x17.1cm) internal Velcro loop field for CCW
- Enclosure strap made from 1" (2.5cm) webbing with quick release buckle
- Integral 3" (7.6cm) ergonomic shoulder strap with 2" (5.1cm) quick release buckle, 7 channels of PALS webbing, and key retention
- Concealable sternum strap made from 0.75" (1.9cm) webbing with distress whistle buckle
- 4"x5" (10.2x12.7cm) waist pad with 2 channels of PALS webbing
- Full clamshell opening
- Fits up to 15.4" laptop computer
- High strength YKK zippers and zipper tracks throughout the bag
- Durable UTX Duraflex Nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Paracord zipper pulls
- High tensile strength nylon webbing and composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched
- Bar tacked stitched for added strength
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- Abrasion resistant lightweight materials
- DuPont Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
- GSA compliant
- Accessories not included
- Material: 1000D ballistic Nylon fabric
- Manufacturer: Maxpedition
- Manufacturer's number: 0432B
Your package will normally be dispatched via the Royal Mail or DPD on the same or next business day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All shipping prices are for unlimited items:
Standard 2-4 Days Delivery Free
- Available on all orders regardless of the price and size of your order
- We aim to dispatch your parcel the same or next working day; you should receive it within 2-4 working days from the day you placed the order.
Next Day Delivery £2.50
- Available only if ordered before 2pm Monday to Thursday
- Your order will arrive the following working day between 9am and 6pm.
- Please note Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays are NOT working days.
- You will be given a tracking number which will allow you to follow your order
- Not available for destinations in the Highlands and Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Guernsey and Jersey, Isle of Scilly and mid Wales.
|Austria||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||£14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||£8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||£8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxemburg||£4.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||£8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Poland||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||£6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check shipping price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in the UK. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us by the Post Office as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we hope you would be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to make a return.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days of receipt, as long as, they are in a resalable condition with all packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy. There is no need to email us when sending us a return.
Freepost Return Instructions:
- Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel.
- Login to our Returns Portal. You will need your order number and email or postcode or phone number.
- Select your preferred return option: a FREE Royal Mail return label or a paid via Hermes, Collect+, DPD or UPS
- Once you have processed your return in the portal, you're ready to post it off. Make sure you keep proof of postage.
Alternatively, it can be shipped back via a service of your choice. Please return the items using the pre-printed returns label attached. Please note that using this service you will need to pay postage costs of returning your item.
International Returns from within the EU, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia or New Zealand
Simply visit our Returns Portal to create a return label and to find your nearest return location. You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please keep a record of your order number that is stated on the dispatch note as it will be required to create a return through the returns portal.
International Returns from the Rest of the World
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please return the item to the below address,
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Make sure the sender's address is ON the box. Consignments without the sender's address will not be processed and they will be disposed of after 60 days.