Hazard 4 Pillbox Hardshell Daypack Coyote
This new type of tactical EDC backpack with revolutionary modular design and lightweight built is made for keeping valuable electronics and gear safe and to prevent against damage from within and without. The front of the bag is made of a thermoformed front shell with external HardPoint double grommets for attaching bungee cords, carabiners, lights and other HardPoint items. The camera compartment can fit any mirrorless or APS-C system and comes with internal soft lining, movable padded dividers in various sizes to adjust it to your needs. The front clamshell zip opening compartment features administration organiser panel with various sleeve pockets, a hook-and-loop field with MOLLE system, internal padded sleeve compartment for laptop, hook-and-loop gusset system to attach the shell to the bag and inner loop lining on the shell for additional gear or pouches. The bag also comes with CCW compartment with two-way zip opening and soft lining material. MOLLE attachments points on both sides of the pack can be used to attach additional pouches or gear.
On the back of the pack, the manufacturer implemented padded and ergonomic shoulder straps with attachment points, quick release buckles and hook-and-loop hydration hose holder, adjustable and removable chest strap with quick release buckle, adjustable and removable waist strap with lockable quick release buckle and ergonomically padded back panel to provide an excellent breathability and comfort of wearing.
This well thought backpack with sturdy built is a perfect EDC carrying solution, especially if it includes cameras and lenses, but the versatility of it makes it also useful as a daily driver bag. It is perfect not only photography professionals but also for bikers and travellers.
- Hardshell uncrushable construction to provide excellent gear protection
- Six external HardPoint double grommets on the front for anchoring Hazard 4s modular hardware and loops
- Main photo compartment with clamshell zip opening for camera gear with soft inner lining and movable padded dividers (3x large, 2x medium, 2x small)
- The main photo compartment can fit any APS-C or mirrorless camera equipment
- Front clamshell zip opening compartment with administration organiser panel for pens, SD cards, batteries and other accessories
- Hook-and-loop field on administration panel with MOLLE system
- Internal padded sleeve compartment that fits laptop up to 16"
- Hook-and-loop gusset system to attach the shell to the bag
- Internal loop field on the shell for attaching pouches and other accessories
- CCW compartment with two-way zip opening and soft lining for additional gear
- MOLLE attachment points on both sides of the pack for additional pouches
- Heavily padded and ergonomic shoulder straps with MOLLE attachment points, hook-and-loop straps for hydration hose and quick release buckles
- Adjustable and removable chest strap with quick release buckle
- Adjustable and removable wide waist strap with large lockable quick release buckle
- Ergonomically padded back panel for better breathability
- Long lasting grab handle with D-rings
- Bottom strap
- Bar-tacked connections and box-tacked stress points
- Silent and lockable YKK zip pulls throughout the bag
- 3D rubber Hazard 4 logos
- Six hook-and-loop covers for HardPoint double grommets
- Hydration hose passage
- All Hazard 4s HardPoint accessories are sold separately and are not included with the bag
- Capacity: 29.5 L (1800 Cubic Inches)
- External size: 19.7"x12.2"x7.5" (50x31x19cm)
- Main compartment: 19.7"x12.2"x3.7" (50x31x9.5cm)
- Laptop compartment: 19.3"x12"x0.6" (49x30.5x1.5cm)
- Weight: 2300g
- Material: Invista 1000D Cordura, PU 2x water repellent coated
- Manufacturer: Hazard 4
- Manufacturers number: BKP-PBX
Your package will normally be dispatched via the Royal Mail or DPD on the same or next business day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All shipping prices are for unlimited items:
Standard 3-5 Days Delivery Free
- Available on all orders regardless of the price and size of your order
- We aim to dispatch your parcel the same or next working day; you should receive it within 3-5 working days from the day you placed the order.
Next Day Delivery £3.50
- Available only if ordered before 2pm Monday to Thursday
- Your order will arrive the following working day between 9am and 6pm.
- Please note Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays are NOT working days.
- You will be given a tracking number which will allow you to follow your order
- Not available for destinations in the Highlands and Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Guernsey and Jersey, Isle of Scilly and mid Wales.
|Austria||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||£14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Cyprus||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||£8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||£8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxemburg||£4.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||£8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Norway||£19.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Poland||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||£6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Switzerland||£19.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check shipping price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in the UK. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us by the Post Office as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we hope you would be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to make a return.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days of receipt, as long as, they are in a resalable condition with all packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy. There is no need to email us when sending us a return.
Freepost Return Instructions:
- Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel.
- Login to our Returns Portal. You will need your order number and email or postcode or phone number.
- Select your preferred return option: a FREE Royal Mail return label or a paid via Hermes, Collect+, DPD or UPS
- Once you have processed your return in the portal, you're ready to post it off. Make sure you keep proof of postage.
Alternatively, it can be shipped back via a service of your choice. Please return the items using the pre-printed returns label attached. Please note that using this service you will need to pay postage costs of returning your item.
International Returns from within the EU, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia or New Zealand
Simply visit our Returns Portal to create a return label and to find your nearest return location. You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please keep a record of your order number that is stated on the dispatch note as it will be required to create a return through the returns portal.
International Returns from the Rest of the World
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please return the item to the below address:
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Please mark "Returned Goods/Merchandise" option with no (zero) value when filling the Customs Declaration Form.
- Make sure the sender's address is ON the box. Consignments without the sender's address will not be processed and they will be disposed of after 60 days.