Hazard 4 Evac Takedown Carbine Sling Pack Scorpion
The largest of Hazard 4 Evac sling packs line, was by popular demand specifically designed for 2012 to accommodate the AR-15/M16 family of rifles in their taken-down state, but is perfectly suitable for carrying longer equipment too. By splitting the upper and lower part of the rifle and nesting the parts between the included padded divider, the weapon can be transported in a relatively small package. Additional external pockets are designed to carry magazines, cleaning kit, extra parts and everything that is needed for a day shooting.
Wide, padded shoulder strap of this bag comes with breathable air mesh, large lockable quick release buckle, MOLLE straps and 1" stabilizer strap with buckle and carabiner. Shoulder strap is cocked at either the right or left lower corner, so the pad aligns ergonomically in the correct body hugging direction.
3D thermo moulded back panel allows for easy air-circulation and comfortable wear even when bag is fully loaded. Behind the padded back is separate hydration bladder compartment, lined with soft material, with two-way zip closure, Nylon loop and a Hook-and-loop secured top passage for a hydration tube.
The Hazard 4 Takedown pack features very large main compartment with two-way zip closure, removable internal padded divider with Hook-and-loop, two compression straps with quick release buckles, soft material on all sides, small top-zipper to pass long objects like antennas or barrels, and a small zipped pocket under the flap.
Front of the flap is equipped with three separate zipped compartments, top one with 3D Hazard 4 rubber logo, middle one with large Hook-and-loop patch area on the inside and outside, and a bottom one with multiple admin organizer pockets and MOLLE / Hook-and-loop straps on the outer side.
Additionally, the bag features two side sleeve pockets, three large grab handles for comfortable carrying (main one with tough material for extra protection), drainage hole on the bottom and a wind flap zippers on all pockets to keep out the elements.
Numerous compression straps allow the bag to be adapted to the size of carried kit and prevent it from shifting inside the bag, which may cause unnecessary noise, discomfort and disturbance to the balance. The webbing used throughout the bag is a class-leading strapping that is stiff yet soft on the skin and is very useful for attaching additional side pouches and other MOLLE compatible accessories.
The bag can be rotated to the chest and accessed while on the move, all the pockets are designed to face the user in this mode on either the right or left side. This means the user can go from wearing the pack on his back, to driving a vehicle with pack on the chest in just a few seconds.
- Especially designed for M4, M16, AR-15 style rifles
- Ideal for all target, military, police and tactical shooters
- Large main compartment with two-way zip closure, removable internal padded divider, two compression straps, top-zipper passage hole, zipped pocket and soft material on all sides
- Wide padded shoulder strap with breathable air mesh, large lockable quick release buckle, MOLLE straps and 1" stabilizer strap with buckle and carabiner
- Shoulder strap cocked at either the right or left lower corner
- 3D thermo moulded ergonomic padded back panel with air circulation pad array
- Hydration bladder compartment with two-way zip closure, Nylon loop and passage for a hydration tube
- Three separate zipped outer pockets for all the storage needs
- Multiple MOLLE attachment points
- Two side sleeve pockets with elastic openings
- Three large grab handles (main one with tough material)
- Hook-and-loop secured top hydration hose passage
- Top zipper passage hole for long objects
- Drainage hole on the bottom
- Top, bottom and side compression straps
- Full hydration bladder compatible
- Can fit 3 litres hydration bladder with up to 2.5 litres capacity
- Will fit up to 18" barrel length taken down M16, AR-15, M4 rifle family
- Will also fit short, folding stock rifles and sub-guns like H&K G36C
- Optional dividers for vertical division available
- Back pocket is lined with Hook-and-loop for attaching modular holsters
- Accessories not included
- Material: Polyester
- Dimensions: 28.3"x6.3"x5.9" (72x16x15cm)
- Weight: 1560g
- Manufacturer: Hazard 4
- Manufacturer's number: EVC-TKD-SCP
Your package will normally be dispatched via the Royal Mail or DPD on the same or next business day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All shipping prices are for unlimited items:
Standard 3-5 Days Delivery Free
- Available on all orders regardless of the price and size of your order
- We aim to dispatch your parcel the same or next working day; you should receive it within 3-5 working days from the day you placed the order.
Next Day Delivery £3.50
- Available only if ordered before 2pm Monday to Thursday
- Your order will arrive the following working day between 9am and 6pm.
- Please note Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays are NOT working days.
- You will be given a tracking number which will allow you to follow your order
- Not available for destinations in the Highlands and Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Guernsey and Jersey, Isle of Scilly and mid Wales.
|Austria||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||£14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Cyprus||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||£8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||£8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxemburg||£4.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||£8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Norway||£19.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Poland||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||£6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Switzerland||£19.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check shipping price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in the UK. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us by the Post Office as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we hope you would be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to make a return.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days of receipt, as long as, they are in a resalable condition with all packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy. There is no need to email us when sending us a return.
Freepost Return Instructions:
- Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel.
- Login to our Returns Portal. You will need your order number and email or postcode or phone number.
- Select your preferred return option: a FREE Royal Mail return label or a paid via Hermes, Collect+, DPD or UPS
- Once you have processed your return in the portal, you're ready to post it off. Make sure you keep proof of postage.
Alternatively, it can be shipped back via a service of your choice. Please return the items using the pre-printed returns label attached. Please note that using this service you will need to pay postage costs of returning your item.
International Returns from within the EU, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia or New Zealand
Simply visit our Returns Portal to create a return label and to find your nearest return location. You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please keep a record of your order number that is stated on the dispatch note as it will be required to create a return through the returns portal.
International Returns from the Rest of the World
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please return the item to the below address:
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Please mark "Returned Goods/Merchandise" option with no (zero) value when filling the Customs Declaration Form.
- Make sure the sender's address is ON the box. Consignments without the sender's address will not be processed and they will be disposed of after 60 days.