Hazard 4 Freelance Drone Edition Sling Pack Black
Made of extremely durable Invista 1000D Cordura fabric, the Freelance Drone Edition Sling Pack from Hazard 4 is a bag packed with loads of features and is comfortable to wear and use. Thanks to the shape and size of the bag, it can be easily stored in a car or lockers, and quick release buckle makes it easy to take on or off when needed.
The pack includes one large main compartment with top and side fast gear access, soft tricot lining and removable padded dividers. On the front, the manufacturer implemented two separate zippered compartments, top, thermoformed semi-hard case and bottom admin compartment with multiple sleeve pockets for all essentials, MOLLE panel on the front and loop field for patches. At the back of the bag is a separate tablet compatible compartment with two-way zipper closure with lockable sliders.
The heavily padded shoulder strap comes with breathable air mesh, lockable quick release buckle, multiple loops for wiring, sternum chest strap and load-lifter buckled strap. The 3D padded back panel helps to keep back dry and feel comfortable even when the bag is fully loaded. The bag comes with quick release compression straps, which allow the pack to be adapted to the size of the carried kit and prevents gear from shifting inside of the bag which may cause unnecessary discomfort or unbalance.
All these features of Freelance Sling Pack from Hazard 4 allow for high level of flexibility, quick adjustments and provide the maximum comfort of its wearer, which make this lightweight and durable bag must-have equipment for wheatear recreational or professional photographers and drone pilots.
- The professional drone-centered tactical sling-pack
- Capacity: approx. 14.5L (882.8 cubic inches)
- Fits most of the tablets up to 10.5" in size and most SLR's or mirrorless systems with extra lenses
- Rotates around from lumbar area to chest for fast gear access
- Heavily padded with foam large main compartment
- Padded tablet compartment on the back equipped with lockable zipper sliders
- Two access points to the main compartment with two-way full O" type zippers equipped with silent cord pulls
- Soft lining in laptop and main compartment to prevent devices from scratches or for hook-and-loop customisation with inserts
- Admin compartment on the front with a clamshell opening, multiple loops, pockets and transparent windows
- Thermoformed semi-hard case compartment with two-way zipper closure and glove-friendly rubberised pulls
- Flapped and zippered pouch on the side with external slip pocket secured with a hook-and-loop tab
- Wide 3D padded shoulder strap with breathable air mesh, large lockable quick release buckle
- Removable stabiliser strap with buckle and D-ring
- 3D thermoformed padded back panel
- Side quick release compression straps allow the pack to be adapted to the size of the transported kit
- Large loop panel on the front for hook-and-loop customisation with IDs, tags or morale patches
- Generous modular PALS webbing for additional MOLLE attachments (med kit, knife pouch, cargo pouch etc.)
- Three large grab handles on top, side and at the bottom of the pack
- Tripod mounting 2" webbing strap on the bottom
- Three removable padded internal hook-and-loop dividers
- Double grommets on the top pouch to screw additional accessories into to provide various functionality (adding loops, valves, wire passages, etc.)
- Multiple loops for wiring, antennas, or pitons
- Hook-and-loop wrap ties for a professional look
- Bias binding on all edges for low-profile and added durability
- Stress points bar-tacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- 3D rubberised Hazard 4 logo details
- Removable Drone Pilot hook-and-loop patch
- Double PU coated for added flexibility, impact and water resistance
- External dimensions: approx. 14.9"x7.5"x7.9" (38 x19x20cm)
- Main compartment dimensions: approx. 13.2"x6.7"x5.7" (32.5x17x14.5cm)
- Tablet compartment dimensions: approx. 14.5"x6.8"x0.5" (37x17x1cm)
- Weight: 952g (2.1 lbs.)
- Material: Invista 1000D Cordura
- Manufacturer: Hazard 4
- Manufacturer's number: FTO-FLD-BLK
Your package will normally be dispatched via the Royal Mail or DPD on the same or next business day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All shipping prices are for unlimited items:
Standard 2-4 Days Delivery Free
- Available on all orders regardless of the price and size of your order
- We aim to dispatch your parcel the same or next working day; you should receive it within 2-4 working days from the day you placed the order.
Next Day Delivery £2.50
- Available only if ordered before 2pm Monday to Thursday
- Your order will arrive the following working day between 9am and 6pm.
- Please note Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays are NOT working days.
- You will be given a tracking number which will allow you to follow your order
- Not available for destinations in the Highlands and Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Guernsey and Jersey, Isle of Scilly and mid Wales.
|Austria||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||£14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||£8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||£8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxemburg||£4.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||£8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Poland||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||£6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check shipping price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in the UK. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us by the Post Office as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we hope you would be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to make a return.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days of receipt, as long as, they are in a resellable condition with all packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy. There is no need to email us when sending us a return.
UK returns are FREE and easy! You'll find a pre-paid label on your dispatch note in your parcel.
- Pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel
- Attach the pre-paid Return Royal Mail Label onto your parcel (one label per parcel)
- Take your return to your local Post Office and obtain proof of postage
International Returns from within the EU, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia or New Zealand
Simply visit our Returns Portal to create a return label and to find your nearest return location. You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please keep a record of your order number that is stated on the dispatch note as it will be required to create a return through the returns portal.
International Returns from the Rest of the World
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please return the item to the below address,
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Make sure the sender's address is ON the box. Consignments without the sender's address will not be processed and they will be disposed of after 60 days.