Hazard 4 Evac Rocket (v2017) Sling Pack Coyote
An upgraded version of the Hazard 4 Evac Rocket Sling Pack is a bag packed with loads of features and is comfortable to wear and use. Thanks to the shape and size of the bag, it can be easily stored in a car or lockers, and quick release buckle makes it easy to take on or off when needed.
The pack includes one large main compartment with two-way zip closure, soft material on both sides, removable padded divider and two mesh pockets. On the front of the back, the manufacturer implemented two separate zippered compartments, top, thermoformed semi-hard case with drainage holes and bottom admin compartment with multiple sleeve pockets, MOLLE field on the front and loop field for patches. At the back of the back is a separate hydration compatible compartment with two-way zip closure, soft interior and hook-and-loop secured passage for a hydration tube. On both sides are two large side pockets with 2-way zip closure for water bottles, two flat pockets for maps, and various MOLLE loops to attach additional gear or side punches.
The heavily padded shoulder strap comes with breathable air mesh, lockable quick release buckle, MOLLE attachment straps and 1 stabiliser strap with buckle and D-lock. Thanks to the construction of the bag, it can be comfortably used on either side. The 3D padded back panel helps to keep your back dry and feel comfortable even when the bag is fully loaded.
The bag comes with compression straps on top and at the bottom, which prevents your gear from shifting inside of the bag which may cause unnecessary discomfort or unbalance.
The bag can be rotated to the chest and accessed while on the move, all the pockets are designed to face the user in this mode on either the right or left side, it means the user can go from wearing the pack on his back to driving a vehicle with a bag on the chest in just a few seconds. Loads of internal organisation and a quick access pockets provide just the right balance of storage for everyday requirements.
- Capacity: approx. 20L (1222.8 cubic inches)
- One large main compartment with two-way zip clamshell opening, soft material on all sides, removable padded internal divider and two mesh pockets
- Hydration bladder compartment with two-way zip closure, Nylon loop and secured passage for a hydration tube
- Thermoformed semi-hard case compartment with drainage holes in front with 2-way zip closure and glove-friendly pull tabs
- Large admin compartment with sleeve pockets
- Multiple MOLLE attachment points with loop field for patches in the front
- Two large side pockets with two-way zip closure that can fit up to 1 litre water bottle
- Two flat side pockets with hook-and-loop closure
- Multiple MOLLE attachments on both sides of the pack
- Wide 3D padded shoulder strap with breathable air mesh, large lockable quick release buckle, MOLLE straps and 1" stabiliser strap with buckle and D-ring
- Shoulder strap cocked at either the right or left lower corner
- 3D thermo moulded ergonomic padded back panel with air circulation pad array
- Two large grab handles on top and at the bottom of the pack
- Hook-and-loop secured hydration hose passage
- Top and bottom compression straps
- Wind flap zippers on all pockets to keep out the elements
- Full hydration bladder compatible
- Can fit 3 litres hydration bladder with up to 2.5 litres capacity
- External size: 19.7x13x7.5 (50x33x19cm)
- Main compartment: 19.7x7.8x6.1 (50x20x15.5cm)
- Side compartments: approx. 9.2x5.1x3 (23.5x13x7.5cm)
- Hard-shell compartment: approx. 6.7x4.5x1.6 (17x11.5x4cm)
- Front compartment: approx. 10.8x5.5x1.2 (27.5x14x3cm)
- Material: Invista 1000D Cordura, PU 2x coated
- Weight: 1230g
- Manufacturer: Hazard 4
- Manufacturer's number: H4-BS-RK17-CYT