Hazard 4 Longshot Delux Long Gun Bag Coyote
Made of extremely durable and easy to clean Invista 1000D Cordura material this rifle transporter bag comes with zippered main compartments, sizeable outer admin panel secured with two-way zipper and hardware system which allows for the bag to be worn as a backpack, over the shoulder or simply as a bag by its handle.
The case is 41.3" (104.9cm) long which is sufficient for most guns to fit in and thanks to the soft padding the case can also be used as a comfortable shooting mat. The bag has an adjustable shoulder strap, which allows for a quick adjustment depending on the height of the shooter.
Each compartment goes with full two-way zippers equipped with lockable sliders, and silent cord pulls and storm flaps. The main rifle compartment has inner webbing with loops and two hook-and-loop ties to secure the gun while transported. Middle organiser compartment is lined with velvet loops for hook-and-loop customisation and features multiply adjustable size magazine pouches and expendable pockets secured with flaps and hook-and-loop tabs.
Amongst many interesting design solutions of this bag are compression straps, which allow the pack to be adapted to the size of the carried kit, frontal admin compartment with multiple pockets and slots in various sizes, and PALS webbing panel on the back for attaching numerous MOLLE compatible pouches or accessories (med kit, knife pouch, cargo pouch etc.).
Whether you're a soldier deployed overseas, a recreational hunter or a pro competition range shooter, the Longshot Delux Long Gun Bag from Hazard 4 is going to be a perfect storage solution.
- The all-purpose tactical rifle/shotgun transporter bag
- Lightweight, padded and reinforced with polymer panels construction
- Fits most up to 40” (101cm) in length of the assault rifles equipped with optics and inserted magazines
- Gun compartment with an internal tie-down system to hold any assault-rifles with optics and magazine inserted
- Full-length organiser compartment with multiple pockets, ammo pouches and loop lining for hook-and-loop customisation with inserts
- Admin compartment on the front with numerous slots and pockets for pens, tools, flashlights etc.
- Main compartments with full two-way “X” type zipper with storm flaps and lockable sliders (locks not included)
- Can be used as a handbag, shoulder bag or with optional straps as a backpack
- External PALS webbing straps for additional MOLLE attachments (med kit, knife pouch, cargo pouch etc.)
- Zippers equipped with silent and glove-friendly cord pulls
- Front transparent ID window
- Loop patch on the front for hook-and-loop customisation with IDs, tags or morale patches
- Loop straps on the back
- Rubberised carrying handle on the side
- Two handles with a padded wrap on the top
- Adjustable and cross-mounting shoulder strap with robust swivel snap hooks and max. length 49” (125cm)
- Two removable compression straps with quick release buckles equipped with centre locks
- Two metal eyelets on front bottom corners to tie-in additional accessories
- Can be used as a shooting mat or work surface when fully unzipped
- Stress points bar-tacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Double PU coated for added flexibility, impact and water resistance
- Case dimensions: approx. 41.3"x12"x3.9" (105x30x10cm)
- Main compartments dimensions (each): approx. 41.3"x12"x1.5" (105x30x3.8cm)
- Total gear capacity: 31.7 L (1932.8 cubic inches)
- Weight: 3265g (7.2 lbs.)
- Material: Invista 1000D Cordura
- Manufacturer: Hazard 4
- Manufacturer’s number: H4-RFL-LGST-CYT
Your package will normally be dispatched via the Royal Mail or DPD on the same or next business day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All shipping prices are for unlimited items:
Standard 2-4 Days Delivery Free
- Available on all orders regardless of the price and size of your order
- We aim to dispatch your parcel the same or next working day; you should receive it within 2-4 working days from the day you placed the order.
Next Day Delivery £2.50
- Available only if ordered before 2pm Monday to Thursday
- Your order will arrive the following working day between 9am and 6pm.
- Please note Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays are NOT working days.
- You will be given a tracking number which will allow you to follow your order
- Not available for destinations in the Highlands and Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Guernsey and Jersey, Isle of Scilly and mid Wales.
|Austria||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||£14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||£8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||£8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxemburg||£4.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||£8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Poland||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||£6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check shipping price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in the UK. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us by the Post Office as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we want you to be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 60 days of receipt, as long as, they are in resellable condition with any packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy.
UK returns are FREE and easy! You'll find a pre-paid label on your returns note in your parcel. Just return through your local Royal Mail post office in over 11,500 locations.
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
How to return your order:
- Please return the item to the below address, wrapped and in resellable condition along with a note of your name, address and that you require a refund or exchange. All refunds are processed within 2 working days of receipt.
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Make sure the senders address is ON the box and preferably ON the item inside too. Consignments without the senders address will be removed and disposed of after 60 days of receiving.