Pentagon H.C.P. Parka RAL 7013
Extremely warm and comfortable, the HCP Parka from Pentagon provides outstanding protection against cold up to -30°C thanks to 200 Gsm Primaloft Silver HiLoft Ultra Filling. The laminated membrane with Storm | Tex technology provides waterproof cover with 10000mm/24H rating and breathability of MPV 5000 grams per square meter.
The three-point adjustable hood is filled with Primaloft Silver HiLoft Ultra Filling to protect against the elements. The drawcords can be adjustable on each side and back for a tighter fit. The zipper provides a quick and easy way to remove the hood. Additionally, there is hook-and-loop fastening on the left and right side under the chin. To make sure that the wind will not penetrate the zipper, it has a protective storm flap on the outside and high collar on the inside. The collar has a fleece lining for extra warmth and soft touch to the skin.
The main two-way zip is shielded by two storm flaps, one inside and the other one on the outside with the addition of hook-and-loop fastening and press stud on the top. There is a chin guard to protect the chin from accidental cuts while zipping the parka.
On each arm, there is a small zippered pocket for small items and loop area for patch to personalise the jacket. The outer cuffs are adjustable by hook-and-loop fastening to reduce the space for better isolation. The elastic ribbed inner cuffs are great to trap the heat inside the jacket and protect it against elements from the outside. Once it is too warm inside, the temperature can be reduced by two underarm slots for air circulation. The spacious two chest pockets are ideal for storing small to medium equipment like a map case, compass or small first aid kit. The hand pocket is accessed from the side, and cargo pocket is accessed from the top are lined with fleece for extra warmth and fastened by a press stud.
Inside, there is a zippered pocket ideal for documents or wallet; this pocket is placed on the left-hand side. There is also a detachable snow catcher belt to protect the upper body from an excess of snow and wind. It is fasten using press studs in one of two positions. The bottom hem can be adjusted with an elasticated cord from both sides for individual preference.
All the press studs on the jacket are original PRYM press studs, and the zippers are made by original and durable YKK brand. The seams throughout the parka are taped to assure waterproofness on all sewing points.
- Waterproof, windproof, lightweight and warm for up to -30°C
- Storm | Tex laminated WP 10.000mm/24h
- MPV 5000 grams per square meter /24h
- Detachable, three-point adjustable hood
- Protective high collar with tricot fleece lining and inner elastic cord
- Two-way main zip with two storm flaps and chin guard
- Two zipped sleeve pockets with inner elastic loops and soft outer loop field for patches
- Two large zipped chest pockets
- Two cargo pockets with protective flaps, internal tricot fleece lining and press studs
- Two hand pockets with internal tricot fleece lining and press studs
- Inside pocket for documents
- Hook-and-loop adjustable, elasticated ribbed inner cuffs prevent elements from getting inside and seal the warmth inside
- Two-way zipped and water-resistant ventilation slots under each arm
- Detachable internal waist collar with rubberised elastic strap and press studs for added wind protection
- Adjustable bottom hem with drawcords on the left and right side
- Durable YKK zippers and original PRYM studs throughout
- Taped seams
- Durable hanging loop
- Shell material: 100% Nylon
- Outer-shell material: 100% Nylon Taslon
- Lining material: 100% Nylon
- Filing material: 200 Gsm Primaloft Silver HiLoft Ultra
- Manufacturer: Pentagon
- Manufacturer's number: K01008-06E
Your package will normally be dispatched via the Royal Mail or DPD on the same or next business day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All shipping prices are for unlimited items:
Standard 2-4 Days Delivery Free
- Available on all orders regardless of the price and size of your order
- We aim to dispatch your parcel the same or next working day; you should receive it within 2-4 working days from the day you placed the order.
Next Day Delivery £2.50
- Available only if ordered before 2pm Monday to Thursday
- Your order will arrive the following working day between 9am and 6pm.
- Please note Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays are NOT working days.
- You will be given a tracking number which will allow you to follow your order
- Not available for destinations in the Highlands and Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Guernsey and Jersey, Isle of Scilly and mid Wales.
|Austria||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||£14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||£8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||£8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxemburg||£4.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||£8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Poland||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||£6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check shipping price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in the UK. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us by the Post Office as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we hope you would be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to make a return.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days of receipt, as long as, they are in a resellable condition with all packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy. There is no need to email us when sending us a return.
UK returns are FREE and easy! You'll find a pre-paid label on your dispatch note in your parcel.
- Pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel
- Attach the pre-paid Return Royal Mail Label onto your parcel (one label per parcel)
- Take your return to your local Post Office and obtain proof of postage
International Returns from within the EU, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia or New Zealand
Simply visit our Returns Portal to create a return label and to find your nearest return location. You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please keep a record of your order number that is stated on the dispatch note as it will be required to create a return through the returns portal.
International Returns from the Rest of the World
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please return the item to the below address,
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Make sure the sender's address is ON the box. Consignments without the sender's address will not be processed and they will be disposed of after 60 days.