Helikon Training Mini Rig Shadow Grey
This quality chest rig, designed to work along with a backpack and belt kit, offers the most effective way of carrying a shooting range essential, needed for an advanced, serious training session.
It comes with PALS webbing straps around the rig for additional MOLLE attachments, multiple loop patches for hook-and-loop attachments of ID, morale patches or tags, and four flapped single pistol and four easily accessible from the top rifle ammo pouches. Single pistol ammo pockets include adjustable hook-and-loop openings with pull tabs and position markers, while standard rifle pouches are equipped with quick release bungee retainers for added safety.
The whole rig is fully adjustable and adaptable to any height and chest size. It features waist strap and reinforced at stress points cross-back shoulder straps, both with quick release buckles and multiple loops for wiring, antennas, pitons or hydration tubes.
Also, there is one sizeable built-in utility pouch at the front equipped with two-way YKK zipper opening, multiple loops, slots and zippered mesh pocket, and second MOLLE detachable pouch at the bottom with key grommet, two-way zipper opening and inner loop patches for hook-and-loop inserts.
This comfortable and sturdy Training Mini Rig from Helikon would accommodate a basic load of magazines, some additional ammunition, multi-tool, flashlight etc., which makes it an ideal choice for people who spend a lot of time at the shooting range instructors, shooting enthusiasts, competitive shooters same as for security, military or LE personnel.
- Part of Helikon Range Line
- One size fits most
- Fully adjustable in high and waist low-profile construction with an open top design for quick access
- Holds four standard rifle mag and four pistol mags
- Removable double open top rifle magazine with quick release bungee retainers for added safety
- Three (two front and one back) loop patches for hook-and-loop attachments of ID, morale patches or tags
- Two fixed rifle magazine pouches
- Four flapped pouches for pistols, magazines, multitools or flashlights
- Hook-and-loop adjustable pouch flaps with position markers
- Easy accessible zippered main pouch with internal organiser and zippered mesh pocket
- MOLLE detachable two-way zippered bottom pouch with inner loop patches for hook-and-loop customisation or inserts
- Multiple loops for wiring, antennas, pitons or hydration tubes
- PALS webbing for additional MOLLE attachments around the rig
- Genuine YKK zippers equipped with firm rubber pulls and pull tabs
- Universal, removable, adjustable H-Harness
- Durable quick release buckles
- Waist strap 1 (2.54cm) wide with a quick release and flat G-Hook buckles on the ends
- Straps equipped with hook-and-loop wrap ties for a professional look
- Perfect for shooting range training, rapid response situations, hunting or airsoft
- European patent No.004031789-0003
- Weight: 700g
- Material: 100% Cordura Nylon
- Manufacturer: Helikon
- Manufacturers number: KK-TMR-CD-35
Your package will normally be dispatched via the Royal Mail or DPD on the same or next business day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All shipping prices are for unlimited items:
Standard 2-4 Days Delivery Free
- Available on all orders regardless of the price and size of your order
- We aim to dispatch your parcel the same or next working day; you should receive it within 2-4 working days from the day you placed the order.
Next Day Delivery £2.50
- Available only if ordered before 2pm Monday to Thursday
- Your order will arrive the following working day between 9am and 6pm.
- Please note Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays are NOT working days.
- You will be given a tracking number which will allow you to follow your order
- Not available for destinations in the Highlands and Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Guernsey and Jersey, Isle of Scilly and mid Wales.
|Austria||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||£14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||£8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||£8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxemburg||£4.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||£8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Poland||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||£6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check shipping price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in the UK. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us by the Post Office as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we hope you would be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to make a return.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days of receipt, as long as, they are in a resellable condition with all packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy. There is no need to email us when sending us a return.
UK returns are FREE and easy! You'll find a pre-paid label on your dispatch note in your parcel.
- Pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel
- Attach the pre-paid Return Royal Mail Label onto your parcel (one label per parcel)
- Take your return to your local Post Office and obtain proof of postage
International Returns from within the EU, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia or New Zealand
Simply visit our Returns Portal to create a return label and to find your nearest return location. You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please keep a record of your order number that is stated on the dispatch note as it will be required to create a return through the returns portal.
International Returns from the Rest of the World
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please return the item to the below address,
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Make sure the sender's address is ON the box. Consignments without the sender's address will not be processed and they will be disposed of after 60 days.