Helikon Raccoon Mk2 Backpack Coyote
Helikon Raccoon Mk2 is a lightweight new generation backpack, ideal for both everyday use, camping or hiking, and tactical applications. It features spacious main compartment with drawcord-adjustable hydration bladder/laptop sleeve, mesh zip pocket for small items, and a hidden opening at the top for a hydration bladder hose. At the front, there is a large admin compartment for maps, lights, etc., with a carabiner and multiple storage sleeves and pen slots, robust external MOLLE/PALS straps and an elastic shockcord web for quick attachment of additional equipment, e.g. jackets, sleeping mats, etc. Helikon Raccoon Mk2 comes with ergonomic and padded shoulder straps with adjustable chest strap and two D-rings, detachable waist belt with a quick release buckle, and stiffened back panel padded with a spacer mesh for enhanced airflow. Moreover, it features strengthen carrying handle at the top, bottom and side compression straps for volume adjustments, and drainage holes at the bottom of each compartment for fast drying. Fully MOLLE and hydration bladder compatible, Helikon Raccoon Mk2 is a flexible, practical and sturdy backpack that offers a great amount of space and comfort of carrying.
- Multifunctional backpack
- Capacity: 20 litres
- Padded main compartment with hydration bladder sleeve and mesh zip pocket
- Front admin compartment with multiple inner sleeves and carabiner
- Adjustable quick release shoulder straps padded with spacer mesh
- Adjustable quick release chest strap
- Adjustable and removable webbing hip belt
- Strengthen Nylon top carrying handle
- Stiffened back panel padded with spacer mesh
- Side and bottom compression straps
- MOLLE/PALS compatible
- External bungee cord web for quick outer storage
- D-rings on shoulder straps
- Loop ID Panel
- All compartments with YKK zippers
- Glove-friendly pull tabs
- Drainage holes on all compartments
- Accessories not included
- Material: 100% Cordura 500D
- Weight: approx. 1190g
- Manufacturer: Helikon
- Manufacturer's number: PL-RC2-CD-11
Your package will normally be dispatched via the Royal Mail or DPD on the same or next business day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All shipping prices are for unlimited items:
Standard 2-4 Days Delivery Free
- Available on all orders regardless of the price and size of your order
- We aim to dispatch your parcel the same or next working day; you should receive it within 2-4 working days from the day you placed the order.
Next Day Delivery £2.50
- Available only if ordered before 2pm Monday to Thursday
- Your order will arrive the following working day between 9am and 6pm.
- Please note Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays are NOT working days.
- You will be given a tracking number which will allow you to follow your order
- Not available for destinations in the Highlands and Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Guernsey and Jersey, Isle of Scilly and mid Wales.
|Austria||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||£14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||£8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||£8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxemburg||£4.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||£8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Poland||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||£6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check shipping price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in the UK. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us by the Post Office as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we hope you would be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to make a return.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days of receipt, as long as, they are in a resalable condition with all packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy. There is no need to email us when sending us a return.
Freepost Return Instructions:
- Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel.
- Login to our Returns Portal. You will need your order number and email or postcode or phone number.
- Select your preferred return option: a FREE Royal Mail return label or a paid via Hermes, Collect+, DPD or UPS
- Once you have processed your return in the portal, you're ready to post it off. Make sure you keep proof of postage.
Alternatively, it can be shipped back via a service of your choice. Please return the items using the pre-printed returns label attached. Please note that using this service you will need to pay postage costs of returning your item.
International Returns from within the EU, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia or New Zealand
Simply visit our Returns Portal to create a return label and to find your nearest return location. You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please keep a record of your order number that is stated on the dispatch note as it will be required to create a return through the returns portal.
International Returns from the Rest of the World
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please return the item to the below address,
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Make sure the sender's address is ON the box. Consignments without the sender's address will not be processed and they will be disposed of after 60 days.