Wisport Raccoon 45L Rucksack Black
The Raccoon 45 liters backpack, part of Wisport line of the latest generation of survival backpacks, is based on the well-known concept of its 65 and 85 litres capacity predecessors, being a compromise between capacity and weight. It's made of extremely durable Cordura Nylon and developed in collaboration with Polish Military forces.
Main compartment can be easily divided into two smaller sections by means of an internal compartment division hood, creating the top section of 2/3 of the capacity and the bottom one of about 1/3 of total capacity. The internal hood comes with a drawstring, which partial span allows carrying long items (rolled foam pad, tripod, etc.). The backside of the main compartment has a flat pocket, which can be used for carrying a laptop or small radio station. Above the flat pocket are small zip pocket, hook for attachment of hydration bag and passage hole for hydration hose or antennas. The passage hole itself is protected against water trickling down the hose or the air. The access to the main compartment is possible from the top or from the bottom through the flap closed with a thick, plastic, Wisport branded zipper. The top flap of the backpack is removable and has two pockets - also with durable Wisport zippers.
The main advantage of the Raccoon 45 backpack is fully adjustable Plus Ergonomic FAS carrier system allows adjusting the backpack while on the move, depending on the angle of descent or ascent. This feature is also helpful when wearing any extra equipment such as a tactical vest or plate carrier.
Wide and ergonomically shaped shoulder straps and padded waist belt help to distribute weight evenly and relief the pressure. The belt can easily be detached from the rucksack which allows the use of modular weapon belts together with tactical vest. Quick-release Fastex buckles allow the backpack to be quickly dropped on the ground when required.
The compression straps allow the backpack to be adapted to the size of carried kit and prevent it from shifting inside the bag, which may cause unnecessary noise, discomfort and disturbance to the balance. Front of the backpack, side panels and the lid has a multiple MOLLE strap attachments points, which allow for mounting various MOLLE accessories i.e. backpack bags, first aid kits and pouches. Moreover multiple nylon straps permit the outside fixation of much bigger items that will not fit inside, or because they need to remain on hand. Thanks to this the overall capacity of the rucksack may be significantly greater than nominal 45 litres.
Amongst many interesting design solutions of this backpack there are rubberized handles on both sides, which are perfect when crossing fords (rivercrossings) or lifting the backpack from the ground. What is more the Raccoon backpack comes with rain cover as a standard accessory, hidden in the compartment on the bottom of the bag fastened with Velcro.
- Capacity: 45L
- 1 main compartment with two separate chambers
- 2 zip lid pockets
- 2 side pockets
- Quick-detach system
- FAS Plus Military carrying system
- Adjustable shoulder straps & back section padded with air mesh
- Strengthened, enlarged and adjustable waist belt with buckled strap
- Chest strap with buckle
- Aluminium frame painted in black
- Lifted and removable lid with Velcro & buckles
- Loop panel on the lid
- Snow collar with drawstring
- Allows the use of hydration systems
- Passage to the main compartment for a drinking tube
- Hydration hose mounting brackets on both shoulder straps
- Side rubberized carrying handles on both sides
- Nylon straps for attaching sleeping bag
- Loops and elastic bands on shoulder straps
- MOLLE compatible with multiple attachments points
- Side compression straps
- Durable Wisport zippers
- Duraflex & ITW NEXUS buckles
- Rain cover on bottom (included)
- All seams secured
- Material: Cordura Nylon
- DuPont Teflon fabric protection
- Dimensions: approx. 20"x13"x11" (50x32x28cm)
- Weight: 2400g
- Manufacturer: Wisport
- Made in Poland
- 5 years manufacturer warranty
Your package will normally be dispatched via the Royal Mail or DPD on the same or next business day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All shipping prices are for unlimited items:
Standard 2-4 Days Delivery Free
- Available on all orders regardless of the price and size of your order
- We aim to dispatch your parcel the same or next working day; you should receive it within 2-4 working days from the day you placed the order.
Next Day Delivery £2.50
- Available only if ordered before 2pm Monday to Thursday
- Your order will arrive the following working day between 9am and 6pm.
- Please note Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays are NOT working days.
- You will be given a tracking number which will allow you to follow your order
- Not available for destinations in the Highlands and Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Guernsey and Jersey, Isle of Scilly and mid Wales.
|Austria||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||£14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||£8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||£8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxemburg||£4.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||£8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Poland||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||£6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check shipping price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in the UK. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us by the Post Office as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we want you to be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 60 days of receipt, as long as, they are in resellable condition with any packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy.
UK returns are FREE and easy! You'll find a pre-paid label on your returns note in your parcel. Just return through your local Royal Mail post office in over 11,500 locations.
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
How to return your order:
- Please return the item to the below address, wrapped and in resellable condition along with a note of your name, address and that you require a refund or exchange. All refunds are processed within 2 working days of receipt.
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Make sure the senders address is ON the box and preferably ON the item inside too. Consignments without the senders address will be removed and disposed of after 60 days of receiving.