Wisport Sparrow 30 II Rucksack A-TACS iX
Part of Wisport's line of the latest generation of survival backpacks and new for 2016, the Sparrow 30 II Rucksack was developed in collaboration with Polish Military Forces and offers great amount of carrying space in one compact and comfortable to carry body.
The main advantage of the Sparrow 30 II backpack are ergonomically shaped shoulder straps with quick-release chest strap, two spacious independent compartments secured with durable Wisport branded two-way clamshell zippers, Velcro secured internal slot for optional aluminum frame and multiple MOLLE attachments points throughout the pack.
The main compartment of Sparrow 30 II Rucksack comes with two-way clamshell zip opening, hydration sleeve pocket on the backside, two zipped mesh pockets on the front side and four internal attachments points for added security. Additionally, above the sleeve pocket are: hook for attachment of hydration bag and a passage hole for hydration hose or antenna. The front admin compartment goes with two-way clamshell zip opening, multiple sleeve pockets and elastic loops, zipped mesh pocket, D-Ring and carabiner. Moreover, there's a zipped front pocket with protective zip cover flap, durable top carrying handle and redesigned dirt resistant padding on back and shoulder straps for added comfort.
Multiple quick-release buckles allow the backpack to be quickly dropped on the ground when required. The front, side and bottom compression straps allow for the backpack to be adapted to the size of carried kit and prevent it from shifting inside the bag, which may cause unnecessary noise, discomfort and disturbance to the balance.
Front of the backpack, side panels and bottom have multiple MOLLE strap attachments points, which allow for mounting of various MOLLE accessories i.e. backpack bags, pockets, first aid kits and pouches. Moreover, multiple Nylon straps permit the outside fixation of much bigger items that will not fit inside, or because they need to remain on hand. Thanks to this the overall capacity of the rucksack may be significantly greater than nominal 30 litres.
- Capacity: 30 litres
- Loop panel on the front
- Two independent compartments
- Main compartment with two-way clamshell zip opening, two internal zipped mesh pockets, hydration sleeve and four attachments points for optional straps
- Front admin compartment with two-way clamshell zip opening, multiple sleeve pockets and elastic loops, zipped mesh pocket, D-Ring and carabiner
- Front zipped pocket with zipper track cover
- Passage to the main compartment for a hydration tube
- Fully CAMEL BAK compatible
- SAS PLUS AIR NET semi adjustable military system
- Quick detach carrying system
- Redesigned dirt resistant padding on back and shoulder straps
- Adjustable shoulder straps with loops, elastic bands and hydration hose mounting brackets
- Chest strap with quick release buckle
- Strengthened back section with Velcro secured internal slot for optional aluminum frame
- Wide and removable hip belt with oversized quick release buckle
- Multiple MOLLE compatible attachments points
- Side, front and bottom compression straps
- Durable Wisport zippers with protective cover flaps
- Durable quick release buckles
- Comfortable Nylon carrying handle on top
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Material: 500d Cordura Nylon
- Dimensions: approx. 18.9"x13.8"x8.7" (48x35x22cm)
- Weight: 1390g
- Manufacturer: Wisport
- Made in Poland
- Five years Manufacturer's warranty
Your package will normally be dispatched via the Royal Mail or DPD on the same or next business day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All shipping prices are for unlimited items:
Standard 2-4 Days Delivery Free
- Available on all orders regardless of the price and size of your order
- We aim to dispatch your parcel the same or next working day; you should receive it within 2-4 working days from the day you placed the order.
Next Day Delivery £2.50
- Available only if ordered before 2pm Monday to Thursday
- Your order will arrive the following working day between 9am and 6pm.
- Please note Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays are NOT working days.
- You will be given a tracking number which will allow you to follow your order
- Not available for destinations in the Highlands and Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Guernsey and Jersey, Isle of Scilly and mid Wales.
|Austria||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||£14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||£8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||£8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxemburg||£4.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||£8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Poland||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||£6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check shipping price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in the UK. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us by the Post Office as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we want you to be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 60 days of receipt, as long as, they are in resellable condition with any packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy.
UK returns are FREE and easy! You'll find a pre-paid label on your returns note in your parcel. Just return through your local Royal Mail post office in over 11,500 locations.
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
How to return your order:
- Please return the item to the below address, wrapped and in resellable condition along with a note of your name, address and that you require a refund or exchange. All refunds are processed within 2 working days of receipt.
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Make sure the senders address is ON the box and preferably ON the item inside too. Consignments without the senders address will be removed and disposed of after 60 days of receiving.