Wisport Stork Bag RAL 7013
Made of Cordura Nylon material for superior durability, the Stork Bag features a spacious main compartment equipped with two-way zipper opening, loop patch for hook-backed IDs, tags or morale patches, and multiple pockets. Moreover, the bag offers plenty of storage space and comes with removable and adjustable shoulder strap, many PALS webbing straps for additional MOLLE attachments (such as pouches or lanyards).
The Wisport Stork Bag is big enough to fit everything without having to dig through a massive main compartment, performs exceptionally well in virtually all conditions, whatever the weather and represents a perfect storage solution for anyone, from cadets, law enforcement and military personnel to security units, hunting, hiking or travel.
- The all-purpose tactical duffle bag
- Capacity: approx. 50L
- A lot of storage space in a lightweight, compact and affordable package
- Carry in hand or over the shoulder
- Large main compartment for all the storage needs
- Large top flap with two-way "O" type zipper opening, bungee cord and DuraFlex loops for additional attachments
- Loop patch on the top for hook-and-loop customisation with IDs, tags or morale patches
- Large mesh pocket under the lid
- Two internal and zippered pockets
- Multiple external pockets secured with zippers
- PALS webbing straps for additional MOLLE attachments
- Robust Wisport zippers equipped with glove-friendly cord pulls
- Removable 2" (5cm) shoulder strap equipped with hook-and-loop removable shoulder pad
- Durable carrying handles with hook-and-loop wrap
- Bias bound seams for a quality finish
- Stiffened bottom
- PU coated for added flexibility, impact and water resistance
- Ideal for everyday use or as a travel carryall, a grab-and-go pack, a tactical gym bag or a tool bag
- Dimensions: 21.6"x15.7"x11.8" (55x40x30cm)
- Weight: 1200g
- Manufacturer: Wisport
Your package will normally be dispatched via the Royal Mail or DPD on the same or next business day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All shipping prices are for unlimited items:
Standard 2-4 Days Delivery Free
- Available on all orders regardless of the price and size of your order
- We aim to dispatch your parcel the same or next working day; you should receive it within 2-4 working days from the day you placed the order.
Next Day Delivery £2.50
- Available only if ordered before 2pm Monday to Thursday
- Your order will arrive the following working day between 9am and 6pm.
- Please note Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays are NOT working days.
- You will be given a tracking number which will allow you to follow your order
- Not available for destinations in the Highlands and Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Guernsey and Jersey, Isle of Scilly and mid Wales.
|Austria||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||£14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||£8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||£8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxemburg||£4.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||£8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Poland||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||£6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check shipping price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in the UK. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us by the Post Office as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we want you to be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 60 days of receipt, as long as, they are in resellable condition with any packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy.
UK returns are FREE and easy! You'll find a pre-paid label on your returns note in your parcel. Just return through your local Royal Mail post office in over 11,500 locations.
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
How to return your order:
- Please return the item to the below address, wrapped and in resellable condition along with a note of your name, address and that you require a refund or exchange. All refunds are processed within 2 working days of receipt.
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Make sure the senders address is ON the box and preferably ON the item inside too. Consignments without the senders address will be removed and disposed of after 60 days of receiving.