Maxpedition Tiburon Backpack Grey
Made of extremely durable, water and abrasion resistant 1000D Ballistic Nylon, the Tiburon 34 litres backpack is a unique tactical rucksack designed for very demanding individuals looking for a roomy and versatile pack. It has a main compartment with YKK lockable zip opening, dual hydration ports for a hydration bladder and drainage grommets, a middle tech compartment with a clamshell opening, zippered mesh pocket for keeping electronics and other valuables secure. Moreover, the pack comes with a front lower pocket with zippered mesh pocket, a top zippered slip pocket for wallet or smartphone, and two side pockets for additional storage. Heavily padded shoulder straps with adjustable chest strap and wide stowable waist belt help to distribute weight evenly throughout the upper body which ensures comfortable carry even for long periods of time. Additionally, the backpack features durable grab handle, dual side and bottom compression straps, extremely durable YKK zippers, Laser Cut Attachment Lattice points throughout and hidden pocket for optional rain cover. The Tiburon easily accommodates laptops, tablets or notebooks up to 13" in size and is a perfect choice for military and law enforcement as well as for a traveller who needs a practical pack that will provide maximum space and guaranteed security.
- External size approx. 20"x12"x10" (50.8x30.5x7x25.4cm)
- Main compartment approx. 18"x11"x3.5" (45.7x27.8x8.9cm)
- Weight (empty): 1670g
- Capacity: 34 litres (2075 cu. in.)
- 5"x8" (12.7x20.3cm) top zippered pocket for added organisation
- 3.5"x6" (8.9x15.2cm) hook-and-loop field for patches
- 12"x8.5"x1.5" (30.5x21.6x3.8cm) front lower pocket with zip opening, mesh zippered pocket, internal slip pocket, elastic organisers and rotatable keyper
- 18"12"1" (45.7x30.5x2.5cm) lockable middle tech compartment with a clamshell opening, zippered mesh pocket, two sleeve pockets and padded tech pocket sized to fit 13" laptops and tablets
- Four rows of 4-channel Laser cut Attachment Lattice System
- Anatomically designed and fully adjustable padded, breathable yoke-style shoulder straps with six single PALS attachment straps
- Adjustable (max 10") stratum strap made of seatbelt webbing material with Durafelx quick release buckle
- Stowable and adjustable (max. 60") waist belt with Duraflex quick release buckle, forward cinching waist belt adjustment, padded sides and carry handles
- 11"x4.5"x2.5" (27.9x11.4x6.4cm) zippered side pockets with four rows of 2-channel Laser cut Attachment Lattice System
- Side and bottom compression straps with Duraflex quick release buckles
- Shapeshift webbing carry handle with rivets on each side for added durability
- Hidden bottom pocket to store optional rain cover (not included)
Internal main compartment:
- Lockable YKK zip closure
- Durable sleeve pocket for hydration reservoir
- Dual hydration tube ports
- Capacious zipper pocket with mesh lining
- Two drainage grommets
- Part of AGR Advanced Gear Research line
- Full clamshell opening
- High strength YKK zippers and zipper tracks
- Glove-friendly Positive Grip Pulls
- Anti-counterfeit logo embossed 420D Nylon liner
- Bi-Level 3D air mesh backing
- Custom Fabricated Shapeshift Webbing
- Greyscale interior
- Durable UTX Duraflex Nylon buckles for low sound closures
- High tensile strength nylon webbing and composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bar-tacked, circular bar-tacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- Abrasion-resistant lightweight materials
- DuPont Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic Nylon fabric
- #AS-100 high-grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- Material: 500D Hex Ripstop Nylon, 1000D Plain Weave Nylon, 420D Nylon liner
- Manufacturer: Maxpedition
- Manufacturer's number: TBRGRY
Your package will normally be dispatched via the Royal Mail or DPD on the same or next business day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All shipping prices are for unlimited items:
Standard 2-4 Days Delivery Free
- Available on all orders regardless of the price and size of your order
- We aim to dispatch your parcel the same or next working day; you should receive it within 2-4 working days from the day you placed the order.
Next Day Delivery £2.50
- Available only if ordered before 2pm Monday to Thursday
- Your order will arrive the following working day between 9am and 6pm.
- Please note Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays are NOT working days.
- You will be given a tracking number which will allow you to follow your order
- Not available for destinations in the Highlands and Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Guernsey and Jersey, Isle of Scilly and mid Wales.
|Austria||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||£14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||£8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||£8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxemburg||£4.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||£8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Poland||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||£6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check shipping price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in the UK. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us by the Post Office as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we hope you would be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to make a return.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 60 days of receipt, as long as, they are in a resellable condition with all packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy. There is no need to email us when sending us a return.
UK returns are FREE and easy! You'll find a pre-paid label on your dispatch note in your parcel.
- Pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel
- Attach the pre-paid Return Royal Mail Label onto your parcel (one label per parcel)
- Take your return to your local Post Office and obtain proof of postage
International Returns from within the EU, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia or New Zealand
Simply visit our Returns Portal to create a return label and to find your nearest return location. You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please keep a record of your order number that is stated on the dispatch note as it will be required to create a return through the returns portal.
International Returns from the Rest of the World
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please return the item to the below address,
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Make sure the sender's address is ON the box. Consignments without the sender's address will not be processed and they will be disposed of after 60 days.