Wisport Wildcat 65L Rucksack MultiCam Tropic
Part of Wisport's line of the latest generation of survival backpacks, the Wildcat 65 litres tactical backpack is made of extremely durable Cordura material and comes with many interesting design solutions normally present in the much more expensive packs.
Main compartment of this pack can easily be divided into two smaller sections by means of an internal compartment division hood, creating the top section of 2/3 of the capacity and the bottom one of about 1/3 of total capacity. The internal hood comes with a drawstring, which partial span allows carrying long items (rolled foam pad, tripod, etc.). The backside of the main compartment comes with 6x4 MOLLE panel and a large hydration compatible flat pocket, which can also be used for carrying a laptop or small radio station. Above the MOLLE panel are small zip pocket, hook for attachment of hydration bag and passage hole for hydration hose or antennas. The access to the main compartment is possible from the top, from the bottom through the flap closed with a thick double-sided YKK zipper or from the front via the zippered pocket with concealed inner zip opening. The main top flap is removable and has two internal pockets - also with durable YKK branded zippers. Additionally this rucksack comes with two detachable side pockets with a capacity of 9 litres each. Both pockets come with MOLLE webbing and are secured with a small snow collar with drawstring and buckle closure.
The main advantage of the Wildcat 65 backpack is fully adjustable FAS Plus military carrier system which allows for adjusting the backpack while on the move, depending on the angle of descent or ascent. This feature is also helpful when wearing any extra equipment such as a tactical vest or plate carrier.
Wide and ergonomically shaped shoulder straps, sternum strap and padded waist belt help to distribute weight evenly and relief the pressure. The waist belt can easily be detached from the rucksack which allows for the use of modular weapon belts together with tactical vest. Quick-release ITW Nexus buckles allow the backpack to be quickly dropped on the ground when required. The belt also features MOLLE webbing for easy attachment of additional accessories.
Multiple compression straps allow the backpack to be adapted to the size of carried kit and prevent it from shifting inside the bag, which may cause unnecessary noise, discomfort and disturbance to the balance. Multiple MOLLE strap attachments points positioned throughout the backpack allow for quick and easy mounting of various MOLLE compatible accessories i.e. backpack bags, first aid kits or tactical pouches. Moreover, numerous Nylon straps permit the outside fixation of much bigger items that will not fit inside, or because they need to remain on hand. Thanks to this the overall capacity of the rucksack may be significantly greater than nominal 75 litres.
Amongst many interesting design solutions of this superb backpack are durable carrying handles on both sides, which are perfect for river crossings, removable coated Tropic aluminium frame and compatibility with CAMELBACK hydration system. Moreover, this highly versatile pack also features waterproof rain cover hidden inside easily accessible bottom compartment and a helmet mount mesh with five flexible attachment points for secure fixing of helmets to the front of the backpack.
- Main compartment capacity: 65 litres
- Overall capacity: approx. 65L
- Main compartment with two separate chambers, MOLLE panel and hydration pocket
- Top, bottom or front access to the main compartment
- Two detachable 9 litres side pouches with drawstrings and quick release buckles
- Fully adjustable quick-detach FAS Plus Military suspension system
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps with hydration hose mounting brackets
- Adjustable chest strap with quick release buckle
- Adjustable and removable waist belt with buckled strap and MOLLE
- Back section heavily padded with air mesh
- Tough removable aluminium frame painted in Tropic
- Two lid pockets with zip closure
- Lifted and removable lid with Velcro and buckles
- Velcro loop panel on the lid
- Durable carrying handles on both sides
- Additional rubberized carry handles
- Large snow collar with drawstring
- CAMELBAK compatible
- Passage to the main compartment for a drinking tube
- Nylon straps for attaching sleeping bag
- Loops and elastic bands on shoulder straps
- MOLLE compatible with multiple attachments points throughout the pack
- Side and front compression straps
- Durable YKK zippers
- ITW Nexus buckles
- Duraflex accessories
- Additional mounts for securing the back to vehicles
- Rain cover on bottom (included)
- Flexible helmet mount mesh (included)
- All seams secured
- Material: Cordura
- Dimensions: approx. 26.8"x14.2"x9.4" (68x36x24cm)
- Weight: 3470g
- Manufacturer: Wisport
- Made in Poland
- Five years Manufacturer's warranty