Hazard 4 Bandoleer Mini Shell Sling Coyote
The Hazard 4 Bandoleer Mini Shell is a sling-style pack featuring fully ambidextrous and comfortable to wear platform and unique moulded shell with three divisions designed for a small camera like the Sony RX100, batteries, mini tripod, memory cards, power banks, cables, wallet, etc.
Being so camera-friendly, it comes with the patented Hazard 4 photo D-ring, allowing to attach any camera to the 2" strap tip like a retainer leash. The shell also is equipped with the patented hard-MOLLE military modular webbing for mounting extra pouches, tools, etc.
Additionally, the sling-length is perfect for horizontal waist wear, and it incorporates patent-pending auto-shift ambidextrous shoulder strap with the bottom strap sliding automatically right or left to suit user preference with no set-up. Made of durable 1000D Cordura Nylon material, this highly practical pack is perfect for travel, photography or urban commuting.
- Mini shell EDC sling/waist pack
- Fast draw from back to front for secure retention and access on the go
- Ambidextrous use on either shoulder with patented auto-shift strap
- Fits small cameras like Sony R100's, and photo essentials (batteries, SD cards, cables, mics, etc.)
- Admin organisers for small accessories (wallet, phone, pens, flashlights, etc.)
- Patented hard MOLLE platform for additional attachments (med kit, knife pouch, cargo pouch etc.)
- Loop field on the front for hook-and-loop customisation with IDs, tags or morale patches
- Patented photo D-Ring to tether camera to the main strap
- Internal organisers designed for ambidextrous access
- Patented roto-locking buckle
- Suitable for motorcycle use with "no-flapping" aerodynamics and fast aesthetics
- Shoulder strap tipped with hook-and-loop winders for mess-free length adjustment
- Multiple loops for wiring
- Genuine YKK zipper with double sliders and glove-friendly cord pull
- Textured scuba webbing main strap for slider lock-up and class-leading durability
- 1/4-20 holes in hard-MOLLE strips for screw mount camera gear, lights, knives, etc.
- Padded and aerated back panel for increased ventilation
- Lined with loops CCW compatible back compartment for internal hook-and-loop accessories
- PU x2 coated for added flexibility, impact and water resistance
- Capacity: 2L (124 cu in)
- External dimensions: 15.4"x6.3"x3.9" (39x16x10cm)
- Main compartment: 13.6"x5.7"x0.8" (34.5x14.5x2cm)
- Max circumference (with pack): 53" (135cm)
- Weight: 680gr (1.5 lb)
- Material: Invista 1000D Cordura
- Manufacturer: Hazard 4
- Manufacturer's number: WP-BDL-CYT
Your package will normally be dispatched via the Royal Mail or DPD on the same or next business day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All shipping prices are for unlimited items:
Standard 2-4 Days Delivery Free
- Available on all orders regardless of the price and size of your order
- We aim to dispatch your parcel the same or next working day; you should receive it within 2-4 working days from the day you placed the order.
Next Day Delivery £2.50
- Available only if ordered before 2pm Monday to Thursday
- Your order will arrive the following working day between 9am and 6pm.
- Please note Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays are NOT working days.
- You will be given a tracking number which will allow you to follow your order
- Not available for destinations in the Highlands and Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Guernsey and Jersey, Isle of Scilly and mid Wales.
|Austria||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||£14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||£8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||£8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||£9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxemburg||£4.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||£8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||£3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Poland||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||£12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||£6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||£6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||£3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||£4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check shipping price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in the UK. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us by the Post Office as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we hope you would be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to make a return.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days of receipt, as long as, they are in a resellable condition with all packaging and labels intact. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy. There is no need to email us when sending us a return.
UK returns are FREE and easy! You'll find a pre-paid label on your dispatch note in your parcel.
- Pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel
- Attach the pre-paid Return Royal Mail Label onto your parcel (one label per parcel)
- Take your return to your local Post Office and obtain proof of postage
International Returns from within the EU, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia or New Zealand
Simply visit our Returns Portal to create a return label and to find your nearest return location. You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please keep a record of your order number that is stated on the dispatch note as it will be required to create a return through the returns portal.
International Returns from the Rest of the World
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
Please pack your items securely and fill in the form on the dispatch note indicating the items you are returning, choose the appropriate option and enclose it in your parcel. Please return the item to the below address,
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Make sure the sender's address is ON the box. Consignments without the sender's address will not be processed and they will be disposed of after 60 days.